IAC Banner Creation Contest!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Gee dede we certainly appreciate you being so concerned. For your information we're delaying the banner submission a short while due to the fact that we're far ahead of schedule with everything else we've been working on and many submissions have been entered the past few days. We have been getting many things done in private and have everything under control which is need of being controlled at this time and at this point we're on schedule for our penciled May start.
well gee smant good for u but I'm sure there are people who would like 2 know whats going on instead of u and malice keeping it in secrets:rolleyes:

Yeah. Malice and I are keeping secrets. Thanks for singling us out. I'm so very sorry for keeping these "secrets" from you, but if they're secrets how do you know they exist? :P

Actually, as you could ask pretty much anyone who's asked me personally what's going on or what they can do, they've gotten very clear and detailed replies. You have my MSN and my Xfire and you know how to use IRC and send forum PM's. If there's anything you'd like to know regarding the IAC at this time we're all more than happy to tell you. At this point we're not ready to go broadcasting our day-to-day plans and activities though and I hope you personally can respect that.

i started a banner but lost interest halfway .. didnt really like it tbh
iac1.jpg

so i knocked this up this site design in the rest of my lunch would be easy to build in css as its all rightangle background with no silly round bits to have to fiddle with.

if you wanna use any of it or need the css give me a shout.

No comments at this time other than "Holy Shit that site design looks fantastic." Thanks :)

Serious submissions only please. Mushroomhead's 2005 submission already pwns anything you can do and there's nothing anyone can do but accept it

I think that might actually beat Mush's...

Was thinking of one before too, but I guess it's to late to do it now. What I envisioned was showing Europe & N.A. on both sides & the Assault trophy coming out of the Atlantic Ocean with a Deemer from each side having just been launched. :D The UTA logo would be shown over Europe & a UT character over N.A. & the event worded along the bottom. ;)