IAC Banner Creation Contest!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

For the main site banner I'd rather not have the starting date. For a promotional image, definitely.

My contribution...

Attachments

• utacup6.gif
    utacup6.gif
    100.9 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
seeing as its closing today and i just seen this thread and the pm i guess im to late cheers Joko and Damo for the mention lmao :)

Wow that last one is pretty damn amazing Maber :thumb:

UTA logo was nice with it too :D

its a nice banner, but it doesnt feel right, it feels like a doom banner or something

The font (gfx) suck imo Maber (too much spacing in IAC). Still a nice pic :)

Rich, cmon, make us on!

I def like this 1 maber

also what is going on with the IAC seems 2 me 2 much time being spent on banners and not getting other things done :o

Gee dede we certainly appreciate you being so concerned. For your information we're delaying the banner submission a short while due to the fact that we're far ahead of schedule with everything else we've been working on and many submissions have been entered the past few days. We have been getting many things done in private and have everything under control which is need of being controlled at this time and at this point we're on schedule for our penciled May start.

i started a banner but lost interest halfway .. didnt really like it tbh
iac1.jpg

so i knocked this up this site design in the rest of my lunch would be easy to build in css as its all rightangle background with no silly round bits to have to fiddle with.

utaiac.jpg

if you wanna use any of it or need the css give me a shout.