I hope the next IAC is more fun.....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Thrasher (_!_)

=]????[=
Feb 21, 2002
Staffs,UK
....'cos this one has been a boring bag-o-wank.

Once again all the gr8 players are together and the not-so-gr8 players are pushed into the other teams to make the numbers up.

I was under the impression that the IAC was supposed to be fun for all ?

Going by the general feeling of "can't be arsed" there are plenty of other peeps who find the whole thing pointless and demoralising.

All you've done is remove tha barriers that stop Div1 clans playing Div2 clans. I can't believe that the top teams get much out of an easy win over the lower teams?

The teams need to be balanced (PUG stylee) so that the less skillled players have the opportunity to fight alongside the 1337 players and, heaven forbid, the cup winners will be less predictable !! Until that happens you might aswell keep the winners addresses for next time, open the competition, post the prizes, close the competition, all over in one hour. Save everyone a lot of time.

Now I'm off outside to finish my sulk in the garden..... :mushroom:

....'cos this one has been a boring bag-o-wank.

Once again all the gr8 players are together and the not-so-gr8 players are pushed into the other teams to make the numbers up.

I was under the impression that the IAC was supposed to be fun for all ?

Going by the general feeling of "can't be arsed" there are plenty of other peeps who find the whole thing pointless and demoralising.

All you've done is remove tha barriers that stop Div1 clans playing Div2 clans. I can't believe that the top teams get much out of an easy win over the lower teams?

The teams need to be balanced (PUG stylee) so that the less skillled players have the opportunity to fight alongside the 1337 players and, heaven forbid, the cup winners will be less predictable !! Until that happens you might aswell keep the winners addresses for next time, open the competition, post the prizes, close the competition, all over in one hour. Save everyone a lot of time.

Now I'm off outside to finish my sulk in the garden..... :mushroom:

Agreed

im in nl3 and we played some good wars against eng and america, wich were quite close all in all.

:rolleyes: 5v4 is not against any rules

Letting the pc do it for you is

so lets not start calling peeps lame

!

with u all the way Thrash I said that last year

(feeling a bit better now )

well tbh mates in the dutch teams we evened up the players and i think we got some pretty even teams for fun wars :) Thats what its about !

well tbh mates in the dutch teams we evened up the players and i think we got some pretty even teams for fun wars :) Thats what its about !
Agree, there's a good mix in the nl teams ;)

But still we lost to nl3 because we could only field a NAC team (Besides Cassius) tonite, getting outsniped in the long run :(

Last edited:
Agree, there's a good mix in the nl teams ;)

But still we lost to nl3 because we could only field a NAC team (Besides Cassius) tonite, getting outsniped in the long run :(

But you shouldn't have to field your own clan....ffs the idea is for a change of scenery and to meet some new peeps. :(

PUG is one of the best things to happen to UTA, before it came I would hear of peeps like Petez, DJ, Mc etc etc and never have the foggiest idea what they were like 'cos there was no way I would ever be at their level.
Thanks to PUG I get to chat to these guys....and teach them some suicide skills and it's normally a good laugh.
The IAC should be like an uber PUG with well balanced teams and fun for all.
(P.S. Petez is always pissed and giggles all through PUG matches :lol:)

The organisation behind the IAC is impecable and the hard work of those guys is very much appreciated, but it is wasted while so few peeps actually enjoy taking part.

me and mym in england 1 does not = -8-
im fine with selecting a few captains then picking the rest of the players pug style, i just dont expect every1 to do it properly. And as i said last time in the eac, alot of good players dont want to play with bad players.

Last edited:
But you shouldn't have to field your own clan....ffs the idea is for a change of scenery and to meet some new peeps. :(

PUG is one of the best things to happen to UTA, before it came I would hear of peeps like Petez, DJ, Mc etc etc and never have the foggiest idea what they were like 'cos there was no way I would ever be at their level.
Thanks to PUG I get to chat to these guys....and teach them some suicide skills and it's normally a good laugh.

The organisation behind the IAC is impecable and the hard work of those guys is very much appreciated, but it is wasted while so few peeps actually enjoy taking part.
That's what we could field tonite, mous, skumler and polle have played before though ;) And I agree, PUG is funny, haven't played it much myself though :/

.. and to be honest alot of people are improving (including urself) alot and quickly aswell :)

IM NOT AN ALCOHOL ADDICT!!1111 :bawling:

indeed, swap vs 8 allover again.

wasn't the final last time eng vs nl :o i was in the england squad cant recall me being a -8- player :O

mym and xb in england this year, obviously that means the england team this year can be referred to as -8- :rolleyes: