GRZ ban/maps/admins discussion

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where to begin? All I can say is I agree with ProPain. I don’t give a shit about his maps, most of them suck anyway with exception to riverbed]|[, yes I’m entitled to my opinion and I would rather play 1000 Guardias than play with that asshole.

He is a racist plain and simple, this isn’t the only thing he has contributed to the forums in terms of offences. I’m one of many people he has attacked both personally and in some way a mental level. Although this is not the place to talk about such things, I want people to know what a prick this asshole is. Many of you know my mother passed away 2 years ago. He comes under fake nicking on publics saying, Mc I’m glad your mother is dead and other things along those lines. That hearts, I don’t care if it’s an online game there are certain things you don’t say too people.
Want some more? Almost every time I play with him, generally when I play v MoD and he fake nicks, I get some racist remark. Smelly Arab, Osama bin laden and so on.
This is just to me and it has not stopped…I’m glad that at least he is still banned here, I don’t agree with the medium he is trying to get his messages across on forums.

So what he made a few maps, threatens to remove them, I honestly out of his attacks to me don’t believe he does it out of good heart. Are his maps that are being used in a successful gaming league not a portfolio to show other gaming companies his ability to map? This may not be his reason; he may be a loving guy but ill tend not to be naïve enough to believe his “good will”.

I can also understand where Pete/Miner comes from when they the admins are being hypocritical. Look at it this way, if you buy a car from a company, they then turn around and say we want are cars back. Do the millions have to return it? Okay in this case it was bought and there maybe was some kind of legal contract. What about people giving money or resources to charity. This is a good will donation and you can’t ask for it back can you?

Either way I don’t like the fact that GRZ is trying to use his maps with his own insecurities to piss around with what the league can use depending on how he feels.
He has given them to the league, he can ask for them back, but I don’t see why the league should. His maps are not edited of modified so the admins are not breaking the agreement they take with everyone else’s maps.

Again I wont lose sleep if you remove his maps, then you can remove any trace of him from the league. We have lots of good map makers, when they have time on their hands people like Jwer and the rest of them can easily give something more than worthy for the league.

McNeill said:
Where to begin? All I can say is I agree with ProPain. I don’t give a shit about his maps, most of them suck anyway with exception to riverbed]|[, yes I’m entitled to my opinion and I would rather play 1000 Guardias than play with that asshole.

He is a racist plain and simple, this isn’t the only thing he has contributed to the forums in terms of offences. I’m one of many people he has attacked both personally and in some way a mental level. Although this is not the place to talk about such things, I want people to know what a prick this asshole is. Many of you know my mother passed away 2 years ago. He comes under fake nicking on publics saying, Mc I’m glad your mother is dead and other things along those lines. That hearts, I don’t care if it’s an online game there are certain things you don’t say too people.
Want some more? Almost every time I play with him, generally when I play v MoD and he fake nicks, I get some racist remark. Smelly Arab, Osama bin laden and so on.
This is just to me and it has not stopped…I’m glad that at least he is still banned here, I don’t agree with the medium he is trying to get his messages across on forums.

So what he made a few maps, threatens to remove them, I honestly out of his attacks to me don’t believe he does it out of good heart. Are his maps that are being used in a successful gaming league not a portfolio to show other gaming companies his ability to map? This may not be his reason; he may be a loving guy but ill tend not to be naïve enough to believe his “good will”.

I can also understand where Pete/Miner comes from when they the admins are being hypocritical. Look at it this way, if you buy a car from a company, they then turn around and say we want are cars back. Do the millions have to return it? Okay in this case it was bought and there maybe was some kind of legal contract. What about people giving money or resources to charity. This is a good will donation and you can’t ask for it back can you?

Either way I don’t like the fact that GRZ is trying to use his maps with his own insecurities to piss around with what the league can use depending on how he feels.
He has given them to the league, he can ask for them back, but I don’t see why the league should. His maps are not edited of modified so the admins are not breaking the agreement they take with everyone else’s maps.

Again I wont lose sleep if you remove his maps, then you can remove any trace of him from the league. We have lots of good map makers, when they have time on their hands people like Jwer and the rest of them can easily give something more than worthy for the league.
I never knew this - maybe i was narrow-sighted then. I'v played some MoD matches with him, never noticed it tho. But things like that suck indeed. I'll just believe you on your word as GRZ can't defend hisself atm; and what u discribed indeed goes beyond common sense. It's too weird that i never noticed things like that, i was alot on pubs some years ago. Maybe i was too much of a prick myself back then. /me runs

Anyway Turha, maybe it isnt logical for you, maybe it goes beyond your common sense? I see YOUR point, but you don't see mine? IMO there still is something hypocritical about it. Anyway, we should close this thread and let it die in peace - just like GRZ should do with his UT life!

PS.
I was just thinking about it, this thread is really useless. There are 3 opninions in this thread. 1) People who know GRZ and knew what he did; 2) People who know GRZ but never had problems with him; 3) People who never knew GRZ and just say give him a second chance. 1) & 2) are having opposite opinions, and 3) just want new maps.
Will it ever be solved? It wont. Is this thread usefull? No it isnt. Why does it still excists? Martz ur slow fs! :yipee:

PS2.
I dont think u will find many threads about GRZ and being banned 2/3years ago, alot were removed i think.

Last edited:
He has already been given a second chance. He created the forum user name ->G<- while his original account was still banned, and all the forum admin just let it slide in the hope he wouldn't be a c*nt again.

Needless to say that account was soon banned, after he couldn't control the racism inside him, and also teaming up with other ppl to take the piss out of Mc's mother.

To quote Grz on his own words "FUCK OFF AND MOVE ON"

i know the old "case", and i know why GRZ is banned
the things he posted about germans pissed me very much at that time

IMO

people make mistakes
people can learn
people can change.....then people have to get another chance

but if people don´t learn...there´s no way for a 2nd chance

i admire GRZ creativity in mapping...but i commiserate his poor point of view :(

Reactions: Felerian
McNeill said:

relax's old sig was a quote of grz which wasnt very friendly to say the least, just cos he can map doesnt mean he can get away with insulting / offending people. Such things are unacceptable and i am sure if he said such things in real life he would get a lot more trouble than he bargained for. Anyways , i reckon admins should close or move this topic cos it has no relation to the league at all (and thank god for this).

-CrackKing- said:
He has already been given a second chance. He created the forum user name ->G<- while his original account was still banned, and all the forum admin just let it slide in the hope he wouldn't be a c*nt again.

Needless to say that account was soon banned, after he couldn't control the racism inside him, and also teaming up with other ppl to take the piss out of Mc's mother.

To quote Grz on his own words "FUCK OFF AND MOVE ON"
Good point, i actually remember that account!

Still i would like to see GRZ his personal view on all this. Including all what has been said. I would like to see his defence !

Pete said:

Still i would like to see GRZ his personal view on all this. Including all what has been said. I would like to see his defence !

:nod: good point Crack

I would like to see new maps fs :P forums are not the league whats forums got to do with it :P:P:P ffs this league will dieeee if we dont see some new maps... i see why people think he should remain banned on forums but he still plays anyways afaik so maps please... :hammer:

Well imo he stepped over the line more than once and should remain banned

other wise in a few months time we will be back where we started

and as for the maps

the leauge and forums are really 2 different places

you do not need a forum account to play in the leauge and you do not have to play ut to be a member of the forums

2 different places completely

as for new maps well if they come with conditions idd say stick them where the sun dont shine

he made a few good maps in the past but this does not mean he can do the same again look at the new siege not leauge worthy imo

as for using the current maps they are in the public domain you cant change ur mind after they have been released anyone can play them and use them in their origional form

( if changed permission should be sought out of respect for the origional map maker not cause its law )

as for hypocritical Nah we all hate uncle Bill and his evil empire but still use his products (may not pay for many but we use them :P)

as far as i know he is banned from the forums and not from the leauge

Pple should realise no one is bigger than everyone else not even admin you may not like some of the things they do and the threads / posts they delete but they do it for a reason and someone has to do the job it cant be a free for all

To post in these forums is a privilege not a right and as soon as pple understand that this will be a better community

But as said b4 from ur blackmail tactics you have learned nothing so stay banned

if u wanna make maps make maps but if u put conditions on them u may as well not bother cause they wont be played

Pete said:

Well im sure he could email admin and they could post it on here

but let him in here and you got a closed flame thread that achieves nothing

brajan said:
Is this forum/community democratic or dictatorial?
We (members) can leave without League but can League live without us?

Does memebers have right to decide? If so i think there should be a poll so we all can vote about ban/unban GRZ without antagonize ppl here.

What you think?
When we're on it can we vote on Raichu aswell plz?
Bans should be permanent imo. League has few simple rules, if you can't deal with them leave it.

McNeill said:

:calm:

GRZ just defend to your flaming in match....because you are bad loser , and if you loose, direct you flame GRZ for a bad joke 2 years old.....maybe its true , maybe its false..... i never seeying this post in UTAS ;)

i never had problem with GRZ in MOD or in public, i never seeying GRZ say "nazi's" to a german player....maybe its true , maybe its false..... and i like GRZ because its really cool guys, i play some funny game with it

-- HITLER is dead , right ? and what a nazi's ???? maybe get your old history books, and stud.....or open a thread about NAZI's :D

PEACE and LOVE...... :martian:

UT are virtual....virtual games that's not a life :o

now my word: fu ya all fookin racist's about belgian guy's !!!!!! smb all ya fu !!!!!!! :D (ps: i notice its a joke, i am not nazi , i am not gay) :wanker:

1. why is he banned for 3 years in the first place

2. if hes whining about taking his maps back legally all u have to do is make 1 improvement and u can patent that map as yours (add an ammo pack somewhere).

3. just let him play fs, give him another chance and he is still a lamer ban him again but at least let him play

Reactions: masterrr
1) he is banned for 2 years now
2) you cannot change a map without approval of the author, altho GolgothaAL has changed due to LeagueAS i don't say this is a bad thing but noone asked for Grz his approval
3) he is still playing just can't reach the community

You cannot alter his maps without his premission. so that foils that idea m8
Oh and he can play from what i gather, he just cant use the forums

o right.
btw just looked at some of his posts , and omg i thought i was a lame bugger

Reactions: Snuggs
Status
Not open for further replies.