GRZ ban/maps/admins discussion

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ðeadßoy said:
the leauge and forums are really 2 different places

you do not need a forum account to play in the leauge and you do not have to play ut to be a member of the forums

2 different places completely

Oh i didn't know i as clan rep can make the proper descisions of new maps added and or changes like anti merc system when not on this forums. This bs the League and the Forums form the community not the League or Forum on its own.

Zyx said:
Oh i didn't know i as clan rep can make the proper descisions of new maps added and or changes like anti merc system when not on this forums. This bs the League and the Forums form the community not the League or Forum on its own.

Yep of course. So the league has lots to do with Polictical and Social Issues, Music & Film, Hardware Problems and general Chit Chat. Gimme a break. The forums are a useful ADD ON to the main league frame.

Still haven't seen one good reason why he should be unbanned anyway?

GRZ said:
The fact remains tho, your fathers or grandfathers "depends on age" killed millions of people.
You are a disgrace to human kind, and your country should feel great shame.
Fuck off and move on

:whatever:

Why the fuck is he even interested in coming back? Is this forum his life or something? Maybe we can sort you two out a room or something

GRZ something like this said:
I'm not some milkshake of races at least I know where my roots lie

:thumb:

Last edited:
I'v been banned once from my wifes pussy for 4 weeks couse i said she's a stupid blonde and i didn't aplogize ... this sucks i must say ;)

Am i nazi?

just a small reallife joke :)

Reactions: Felerian
-CrackKing- said:
Yep of course. So the league has lots to do with Polictical and Social Issues, Music & Film, Hardware Problems and general Chit Chat. Gimme a break. The forums are a useful ADD ON to the main league frame.

I wonder what was added first? to the forums the league section or the non league section hmmm

im just saying the forums and the league itself make the community not just one on its own...

Zyx said:
1) he is banned for 2 years now
2) you cannot change a map without approval of the author, altho GolgothaAL has changed due to LeagueAS i don't say this is a bad thing but noone asked for Grz his approval
3) he is still playing just can't reach the community

1) Deserved imo

2) no-one changed the map leauge as just removes books but they are still in map just u cant see or use them

3) if anyone in the community is interested in what hes got to say there is always irc

Btw he speaks through you i have yet to see an appology to admin and the community for what he said

all i see is moaning,blackmail and threats

2) the belt added to ProAS and the plasma minigun change? i think it was
3) he is banned from IRC also

I dont say the belt added to proas is a bad option not at all just wasn't asked for

Last edited:
The maps aren't physically changed if they were then you would need to redownload them, I'm sure there was a discussion in the past about LAS changing things within a map and what can and cant be done without asking the authors, as an example if you run ias it changes all the weapons from what they were originally

2) all leaugeas changes the map is unchanged (play off line with out leaugeas and its all there unchanged)

3) again prolly deserved ( there are other irc servers btw not just uta's )

Zyx said:
2) the belt added to ProAS and the plasma minigun change? i think it was
3) he is banned from IRC also

I dont say the belt added to proas is a bad option not at all just wasn't asked for

2) the belt is for n00bs (exemple: for me; if i find belt on this map :P )
3) banned from IRC ;) so lame..... :throw:

but me i never use IRC :D

yeh you are gay

NO !!!!!

Viru$_Z said:
:calm:

GRZ just defend to your flaming in match....because you are bad loser , and if you loose, direct you flame GRZ for a bad joke 2 years old.....maybe its true , maybe its false..... i never seeying this post in UTAS ;)

i never had problem with GRZ in MOD or in public, i never seeying GRZ say "nazi's" to a german player....maybe its true , maybe its false..... and i like GRZ because its really cool guys, i play some funny game with it

-- HITLER is dead , right ? and what a nazi's ???? maybe get your old history books, and stud.....or open a thread about NAZI's :D

PEACE and LOVE...... :martian:

hm let me c , im a bit sad that i dont got a screenie maybe its because i dont give a fuck but anyways swap - mod (23/05/2004 not sure but almost)

id like too quote grz: "hur fan kan ni låta en neger och arab att spela i swap?" wich means
"how the hell can you let a neggro and a arab to play in swap ?"

I dont have to read ure im not racist posts that was enuff for me

Reactions: Felerian
Viru$_Z said:
:calm:

GRZ just defend to your flaming in match....because you are bad loser , and if you loose, direct you flame GRZ for a bad joke 2 years old.....maybe its true , maybe its false..... i never seeying this post in UTAS ;)

i never had problem with GRZ in MOD or in public, i never seeying GRZ say "nazi's" to a german player....maybe its true , maybe its false..... and i like GRZ because its really cool guys, i play some funny game with it

-- HITLER is dead , right ? and what a nazi's ???? maybe get your old history books, and stud.....or open a thread about NAZI's :D

PEACE and LOVE...... :martian:

UT are virtual....virtual games that's not a life :o

now my word: fu ya all fookin racist's about belgian guy's !!!!!! smb all ya fu !!!!!!! :D (ps: i notice its a joke, i am not nazi , i am not gay) :wanker:

Go home.

Ase said:
hm let me c , im a bit sad that i dont got a screenie maybe its because i dont give a fuck but anyways swap - mod (23/05/2004 not sure but almost)

id like too quote grz: "hur fan kan ni låta en neger och arab att spela i swap?" wich means
"how the hell can you let a neggro and a arab to play in swap ?"

I dont have to read ure im not racist posts that was enuff for me

After that thread should be closed and ban still up.

sorry but i think you read it wrong

bla: atleast im white not a nigger or arabian ashole who playes for a a swedish clan

is diffrent meaning then what you said sure it might have been wrong how Grz said it but hey thats his own opinion...
and you and Mcn provoked him into saying that bs....

.:aM*McNeill: u suck grz
.:aM*McNeill: my point is grz is beyond shit
.:aM*McNeill: he shoudl be div 5
.:aM*McNeill: or mapping more shit maps

everyone has diffrent ways of expressing... too bad mcn pissed him off and they still hold a grudge from what happened 2 years ago

Last edited:
Zyx said:
is diffrent meaning then what you said sure it might have been wrong how Grz said it but hey thats his own opinion...

Yes exacly its grz`s own opinion, like calling german players nazi and other shit, thats his opinion and i guess for that opinion hes banned.

sry ureself im 100% ill try to find a screenie i remember it like yeasterday

flame is flame, but racism is not flame...

btw grz has a history in swap hasnt he, from what i know hes not swedish, if i remember rite hes from poland , slap me if im wrong...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.