Goodbye UTA

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Damn some ppl i actually knew in Assault NW's :D HAd the pleasure of playing alongside Neo in iCTF, was gutted when he quit that :(

Roll on a hopefully botless ut2k3 :D

PS the 1st time i had heard of Ion proper they were 80 odd matches unbeaten.... who the hell is gonna be able to do that again ? (the race is on)
________
starcraft II replay

Last edited:
Originally posted by AcidSlam

PS the 1st time i had heard of Ion proper they were 80 odd matches unbeaten.... who the hell is gonna be able to do that again ? (the race is on)

<= mi5 in pro-as :P
dunno any of u guys very good.. just rampage a bit. pld 2on2 with him.... but rest... just heard of u! but pitty that u leave.. same as schumi leave f-1.. btw i hate schumi =P ... gl ion dudes

bye bye

I just have 6 months of UTA
but i can say you were the greatest clan of all ;) ( not including mine eheh ) ( m@d after this i want to be co.leader ;) )

Anyway i think we all gone miss you guys , hope that some of you guys can join other clans ! To give this league a new competitive way eheheh ( lolol we have the doors open ) . . .

So good luck for all >ION< m8's ...

PS: Sorry for my bad english! ;)

~}UTM{~is recruiting , mail or msn to [email protected] .... :flack: :mingun:

CYA ...

My 3d shoter career has now a long break and its still in this break
my skill is decreased very fast cause im bored
need new stuff were i can go on practice rulin :)

atm im @ DAoC but it smells again boring there

Thats my Destiny: playin a game that much that i get bored fast

It was just an accident that i read on a clan page that >ION< is outa league

Guys wish u a nice life

I visit today the league tables...
SURPRISE.....ion is not in ...
NICE CLAN GUYS!
PROUDLY YOU CAN SAY:

ION THE BEST UTA CLAN IN THE WORLD!.

CYA EVERYBODY.

:thumb: