Goodbye UTA

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Cya m8s

u wrote an History in the UTas Played very nice and 0wned all!
i wich u luck whatever u do, and we will c us again in UT2k3 for sure, hope someone will create an AS mod for 2k3 :D

having trouble getting players for matches, not practicing, not updated tactics etc
What exactly is the point there???:confused: :P

oh yeah I forgot.. we used to lose 8-0.. :D
Though I remember us being up 4-3 once.. :eek:

Anywayz... :wave:

Last edited:
Soz to see you go! shocked me too the core. You made Undisputed all time champions of UTA so far . Well done :D Good luck! and hope to cya in UT2k3 :wave:

Laterz >ION< :wave:

You set the standard for all clans to follow, you will be missed.

You now have also led the way for one final time, in leaving UTAssault for UT2003. No doubt this will be the first of many clans who do the same thing.

there should be a :clap: smiley :teehee:

well played over the past 2 years, and who woulda thought the 18-0 raping DS got from NRG woulda turned into what ION was/is :)

ggs, fun playing with ya and against ya in whatever clans it may have been (mostly DS:))

Pld in the league , indeed not much clans will ever make possible what u guys did , cya in ut2k3 , Untill then hf & gl at whatever you do !!!! Cya ion , pld d00ds :cow: :mingun: