Goodbye UTA

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sooner or later, good players reach a point, where they say
"i dunno if i want to continue"
if they say "i won't - i'm gonna do a bit more for my real life" then, they made a good descicion

my best wishes and good luck for everything you are gonna do from now on ION!

:)

It had to come someday
I think the "clan" ION wont be forgotten very fast

Played you 4 times again, i think we won a total of maximum 2-3 maps :)

sad to see u go :(
the league won't be the same without that ownage that is ION :\

:wave:
formerly Chaos>ION<

ur teamwork was second to none, was interesting playing you all.

muchos respect and gl with whatever your're doing next.

Reactions: Hogo
:eek: Nooooo :(

We really wanted to meet you in a league match. Now that's never going to happend...
I think all clans in this league wanted to play a league match against you, to feel how good you really are. A friendly just isn't the same.
I wouldn't have mind losing with 8-0. I'd be happy anyway, the mere experience would have been enough for me :)

Great work in this league >ION<. Cya in UT2003

sory a bui late and too bad im durnk :\

doh nice clan probably many peoplet talked crap about you dunno how far this is the trutgh but its not the time to dicuss about that our lazt match was a very nice 4-8 i didnt pay thouzgh and i think to hasve number 1 position in the lagieb wont be th same wihtout ION

now i tin more clans wil leave sa yxou did, ass<ult is dyong ut2k3 is comingfbbut thats a fact :( well gl in the futue i hipoe there will be an assualt mod for ut2 roo because this community is spe´cuial and not the same if mixed woth ohers :D

anyway gl

didnt know ION very well so i dont have a real opinion about you...

but one thing i can do: :wave:

well done m8s

thx neo for the pc help and some of the old members who i still see and are nice people shame i never got to play ya =/

Yep, i dont know any of the ION guys so no point in saying any of this `ooo gonna miss u guys!!' crap...but hats off to ya. Ur success rate and to have maintained that over such a long period of time is quite frankly staggering. I doubt that a clan of any game/mod has dominated in quite the fashion as u guys have. U made the best of the rest look ordinary.

The Kings are Dead

aye good fuck off, right bunch of wankers anyway especialy Neo the cheating twat !!!

Sad news, anyway GL in the future cu soon guys:)
Bye >ION<, cu in UT2003;)

Last edited: