Good Games

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

@bart... played all those games (but kotor, i don't like those kind of game)

I'd recommend Godfather and Scarface to you... esp Godfather was nice where you have to work your way up in the family as an 'new' family guy (he is not in the movie)...
Scarface is more about getting your spot back as Don, also nice though, allthough it could get boring cause after a while missions are looking a like... ;)

I'd also recommend the 'expansion' of F.E.A.R. (extraction point) :thumb:

I ordered Gears of War today.. anyone has it (on pc)?

Last edited:
well, heard that the first exp pack of Fear is boring compared to the original game.

Anyway, what i also can recommend is NOLF2. The setting (60s) might be odd for some, but the shooter is great.
It has humour and an experience system (abit liek DeusEx or System shock).

I'd recommend Godfather and Scarface to you... esp Godfather was nice where you have to work your way up in the family as an 'new' family guy (he is not in the movie)...
Sounds interesting, but doubt i gonna try it.
I experienced the past years, that i'm not rly keen to play new PC games anymore.

i almost forgot about NOLF... i once played the demo of it, was gr8 fun... I'll look into that :)

Bart, with new you mean new for you or new releases (as in 2008 games)...
Because i really think Godfather will be loved by you, and many others.. just never hit the big media because it isn't really related to the Godfather series...

Scarface is summat different because there you'll start where in the movie Scarface is supposed to die, which can be a bummer for some Maffia-theme fans.

Think befor (or instead of shooting)? Im surprised noone did mention the Hitman series so far. I only pld 3 and 4 so far but there are so many smart ways to solve a mission!

Playing Bioshock atm, borrowed it from a friend of mine... quiet nice imo :)
Only problem i have is that i can't Harvest/Rescue a Little Sister :x dunno why.. gives me option v[harvest] and e[rescue] but nothing can be done :wtflip:

There is 3rd expansion for F.E.A.R if you didn't know, played all three, I love the game.

I installed F.E.A.R. again last night but I stopped playing after 5 minutes because it scared the crap out of me. :(
I don't know if I will ever find the guts to complete this game.

Just started playing through Mass Effect to get the achievements I'm missing. This would be the fourth (!) time I'm running it through. The atmosphere is simply amazing and the scenery is stunning, not to mention the music that is spot on practically everywhere. Love it.