gg

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lolz lat, like you would have any say in something that happened in mi5, ppl told you to fuck off out of the clan about 4 times when I was there, considering the length of time you've been in it, doesn't it surprise you that no one has once offered you any authority or role? no lol, ur an average player, with average skillz, a loser-like attitude to playing the game who'd cheat to win given any opportunity.

@suic; i know ur trying to get in the mi5 good books for whatever reason ppl seem to do; glory is something a lot of peeps crave but if ur gonna get involved at least have an argument m8, I wouldn't start sticking up for lat either, makes u look like a right nobba.

I just wanna retract that statement about uks being a nice bunch of lads (apart from nrg), after being harassed by em on irc (probably couldnt take their 2-0 loss to brazil - grow up) im gonna say they are all a bunch of little cockfuckers.

Thank you :)

hmmmmz uzi it was two of us. it suxx, no doubt - but is that a reason to insult all of us? :\

anyway im off here, dont wanna get involved in flame once again :mushroom:

BRAZIL

TADADADADADADADAAAAAAAAAAAAA
TADADADADADADADAAAAAAAA TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BRAZIL
TADADADADADADADAAAAAAAA TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hamann on ball, Ronaldo comes, he takes up the ball, he plays to Rivaldo, Rivaldo shoots, looks easy, BUT WTF, our MASTERFUL KAHN CAN'T GET HOLD OF THE BAL, (OHOHOH), rebound for Ronaldo, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRONALDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Kleberson on ball, he heads to the right side, he pases to the center, Rivaldo steps over it, what gives the chance to Ronaldo to shoot, he picks up the ball, looks where Kahn0s is staying, shoots, AND IT'S IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2-0 BRAZIL

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND AGAIN IT'S :
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRONALDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

3 minutes played in the extra time, Collina steps to the ball, and blows the final whistle.
BRAZIL WORLD CHAMPION!

ownage:p:

Status
Not open for further replies.