gg

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank

-)EaS*
Jul 23, 2001
Germany
Some very close maps....and I`m sorry for that on overlord...but I still dont know what really happens:mingun:
next time we play on your server
and then we can flame on overlord (maybe :P )

pld m8s :)

aye was ok apart from lag (grr) and a certain cockstain named nrg... pathetic little behindviewer - wooo BINDING MAKES ME TEH LEET!!111!!!11 YOYOYOY =]. Nowt against rest of UKS, but that little nob pissed me off

gg oh and gg to hank in our 1v1 :)

he was using the behindview thing on desert as well, guarding the samsonite to see when ppl come round corners.

server sucked as it always does, dunno why u went on and completed overlord when the whole team lagged out, ppl make decisions I guess, comepleting a map against 0 players is a decision u made.

gg

how should we know that you lagged out? (btw what do u mean by that, your pings were normal, just one from each team got kicked)

its not like you were crying "stop, stop. we lagged out!" when we were launching, you told us AFTER we completed the map and we couldnt know it, sorry.

anyway it didnt effect the result, so lets just stop complaining about it.

Originally posted by -monk-
he was using the behindview thing on desert as well, guarding the samsonite to see when ppl come round corners.

w00t

that was his Radar :satan:

nah....he heard your steps ffs

walk slowly and not so loud

Hank, we all know thats bullshit so dont bother ;)

and Ice, how do you expect us to say STOP STOP WERE LAGGING when i have a big CONNECTION FAILED staring at me?

Latino you fuckwit, do you see us making excuses about loosing the match? nope, we lost, they beat us, no cheating or dodgy goings on involved. In fact, we lost 3 matches out of 4 this month, and no cheating or dodgyness involved in any of em. We lost half our clan members, and many that are left don't give a crap, we also lost our clan server. Its kinda to be expected that we weren't gonna be the clan we were b4. But respect to those members that have stuck around, and still wanna fight on, at least they can take a loss, how many other clans, Mi5 included have we seen run away once things got tough?

It takes skill, practice and determination to get to the top, but its takes guts to carry on when things don't work out for you. This clan has seen its fair share of both.

good comeing from an aimbot useing team switching cheat!!!

(but the aimbot thing was ages ago and i dont team switch to win)

i was on bridge this very day m8 when you couldnt take loosing so swaped unevening teams and getting on the winning team
so see ya dont let the door shmack yer arse on the way out

lol lat, the whole reason behind u botting (imo) was bcos u got compeletly ass-raped by the latest breed of mi5 members on your return to UT. Maybe I'm wrong but that was my gut instinct at the time, and a feeling shared by others in the clan as your punishment was being debated.

so what's better... a few ppl being a bit sore after losing, or someone who goes out and downloads some skill to save face?

aight? shut it now before I rejoin mi5 and do what should have been done a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.