gg

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye Lat can fuck right off

and one other thingy to add, If any of us posted that on Mi5's forum it would be edited to say something like "Hi im a big homo"

so fuck off lat you cocksmoking son of a cunt :wave:

omg monk

lol lat, the whole reason behind u botting (imo) was bcos u got compeletly ass-raped by the latest breed of mi5 members on your return to UT.

lmfao, i used aimbot when i was in spain on 400 ping, 1 or 2 times.. when i got back i had ping 50 again, and got back into shape.. and i didn't see you 0wning me at all.. and after all we were in the same clan.

aight? shut it now before I rejoin mi5 and do what should have been done a long time ago.

Lmfao, whose gonna let u back in mi5?

and btw keep mi5 out of this, i'm speaking for myself

Last edited:
Originally posted by LatinoMi5
omg monk

lmfao, i used aimbot when i was in spain on 400 ping, 1 or 2 times.. when i got back i had ping 50 again, and got back into shape.. and i didn't see you 0wning me at all.. and after all we were in the same clan.

OI thats a good resean hell yah!
"1 or 2 times":rofl:

There are loads of people that have used a aimbot 1 or 2 times, even if it was just to see how it worked.

I downloaded one myself, but i was too dumb to work out how to set it up, so i never did.

At least Lat has the balls to say he has done it and is man enough to take all the shit it has caused him.

Originally posted by Suicidal
There are loads of people that have used a aimbot 1 or 2 times, even if it was just to see how it worked.

I downloaded one myself, but i was too dumb to work out how to set it up, so i never did.

At least Lat has the balls to say he has done it and is man enough to take all the shit it has caused him.

OMGGG if u download that stuff ur lame enough fs
i think its in the familie, samy is a cheater, lat has cheated, who more?
/me hides

Well, i can say 100% surely i never downloaded a bot, a radar or whatever.

Half of the TDM world uses mastertimer for timing Belt, weapons, amp, armour etc.
But imo those programs ruin the game.

Just like aimbots, triggerbots etc. do

To try what it looks like 1 or 2 times is imo as lame as using it all the time.

oh btw,
for the ex IFA ppl (that lamer clan) who think i use bot, cause of a match proas sometime in which i shot some ppl out of the air. (That's a reason to call some1 aimbot in Assault, pff).
I can show you some TDM demo's of my pov, so you can see that i can hit ppl in the air with a sniper, without an aimbot

GREAT HUH?

I am in no way calling Phear a cheater, but he must have used a few to test the cheat protection on his LeagueAS, is he lame too?

(sorry to use your name Phear, but it was the only example I could think of)

I am in no way calling Phear a cheater, but he must have used a few to test the cheat protection on his LeagueAS, is he lame too?

what is this for a stupid reply?
if u used it to make a protection its a "bit" different then testing it on a public server or whatever.
off-topic :/

nah.... lets forget Overlord
(this Map was the worstes of all in our Match)

:)

Last edited:
Originally posted by LatinoMi5
omg monk

Lmfao, whose gonna let u back in mi5?

and btw keep mi5 out of this, i'm speaking for myself

In demo ace made you used aimbot with ping around 100-150, so 400 ping is bullshit.
With 400 ping bot doesn't even work i think

Kinda much difference between using aimbot with others on a server, or using an aimbot to test CHSP when you're alone on a server
(If he tests it that way anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.