Gayze owns Shit :) (except his mum)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hail mi5, the greatest players of the universe.

Yes :D :P

and cece

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************(a lot of bad bad words :rolleyes: )

Originally posted by Hank
**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************(a lot of bad bad words :rolleyes: )
Lol Mr.Hanky.. come back as soon as you have learned some english bad words... I'm sure Gazzy can help you out there :rolleyes:

Ain't it enough that youre making an idiot of yourself in the UKS forum?
And I'm not even going to mention that silly thread on the league forum (link is in my sig ;) )

Thx for the link tho :thumb:
http://gbg.bonet.se/ivil/you.html
Bookmarked it
:kiss:

Last edited:
fs NO PRIVATE FLAMING HERE :)

this thread is know as

GaYzY is Tha Pussy <> GaYzY is Tha Chicken

if thats true lenny, why is all that (once serious) challenge gazzy stuff in here ? if your only goal is to slag off someone (like its happening since 1st post in this thread), why put it into a challenge topic ? sheesh...

oh and b4 I forget: if you think I'm takin sides now, you're as dumb as my good mate bot

itschy.gif

I Love U All

BIGsmile006.gif

Originally posted by [Tsunami]
you're as dumb as my good mate bot

the question if I am dump is no question anymore since I was accepted for the best technical university of Switzerland (eth Zürich) where also Einstein studied... :)

well, at least for me it's no more question... and as long as u aren't on a better university I would shut up, big shot :) ... but I am always free for sum math challenges... :)

though I suspect you to be as lame as GayZy ... loosers always hide ... :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.