Gayze owns Shit :) (except his mum)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope not boasting, asking him to prove what he says :).

I wouldnt call that boasting, unless u didnt read the thread cece?

yeah right.. those shemale jokes are soo entertaining.. gimme some more plz :rolleyes:

And Stylefish... I could say alot about your sense of "fair play" (lol) but knowing that Oxy-moron deletes all anti-Mi5 content I won't waste my time...

Have a nice day

Originally posted by CeCe
And Stylefish... I could say alot about your sense of "fair play" (lol)

beside the fact that

1. I am not interested in what you could say
2. It would be eighter just bullshite or things that were writte 100 times before

... shame yourself with what u did with mi6 in the past which was far from fairplay and please don't annoy me anymore with yer shitty posts, thx...

oh oh, some1 posted something anti-mi5
Oxy looking for the delete button.

Hail mi5, the greatest players of the universe.

Beside the fact that

1. I am not interested in what you could say
2. It would be eighter just bullshite or things that were writte 100 times before :p

:lol: What exactly did *I* do with Mi6 which was oh so far from fair play?

You're like a child , Oxymoron.... Awww he said something against my clan so I better make something up to say about his clan quickly.

Erstaunlich wie tief man in Mi5 sinkt Lenny+Style...

Früher noch zwei ganz normale Leute und jetzt in Mi5 ist das Ego auf dreißigfache Größe gewachsen.

Ich krieche niemanden in den Arsch... Ich sehe nur was passiert und sage was ich für richtig halte...

Mit ION hab ich nix zu tun.
Kannst du noch was anderes außer Scheiße reden und angeben seit du zu Mi5 gekommen bist?
Sieht nicht so aus.

P.S. Du bist auch zu scheiße für ION, Style... deshalb bist du ja zwangsläufig bei Mi5 gelandet.

Cece, du bist ein guter Spieler, dass weiss ich aus langer Erfahrung schon mit den UTLords.

Ein mi5 spieler zu sein, heisst konstantem Druck mittels Umfeld ausgesetzt zu sein. Ich glaube es ist nicht zuviel verlangt, wenn man dies berücksichtigt, bevor man postet.

Zu behaupten, nur ein beschränkter oder verdrehter Geist würde diese Tatsache leugnen, halte ich für durchaus angebracht, nicht nur im Zuge deiner Postings.

Vielen dank, and happy flaming f00kers :)

Last edited:
Originally posted by Ace
oh oh, some1 posted something anti-mi5
Oxy looking for the delete button.

This thread is called "Gayze owns Shite :) ...", and his reactions show that he not just ownz shite, he is shite. And beside that a f00kin pussy who can't loose.

Alright I will withdraw from this thread...

I know that ION are no "saints"; I've had my problems with them also....

Last edited:
Zu schlecht für die Affenkinder bei ION bin ich sicher nicht, wie wär sonst Ace da rein gekommen:confused:
und wenn ION so toll sind warum verlieren sie gegen Mi5 obwohl Mi5 Teamplay weit schlechter ist...

Und du wolltest was über mein "fairplay" sagen, hast wohl aber irgendwie zufällig vergessen. Und mit Arroganz hat das nix zu tun, wo bin ich denn arrogant, kann da nix finden.

Zudem gehts in diesem Thread nur darum, dass der schwule Gayze immer ne Riesenfresse hat, aber wenns dann um ein 1on1 geht, wird er ganz klein und kann dann nur noch durch faule Ausreden glänzen.

English version:
CeCe stop talkin shit.

Lenny what posts have u deleted :P ? Just out of interest, that cece is claiming ure doing?

And cece u still havent answered my question, were did i boast?.

lolol

I recently graduated from one of Mexico's finest universities with a super-degree in German language so I can translate for you what style said:

"Too for the ape children with ION I am bad safe not, as waer otherwise Ace there purely come and if ION are so mad why lose they against Mi5 although Mi5 Teamplay is far worse... And you wanted which about mine " fairplay " to say, have probably however somehow coincidentally forgotten. And with arrogance has nix to do, where am I arrogant, can nix find there. In addition gehts in this Thread only around it that the gay Gayze giant-eats always ne has, but wenns then around a 1on1 goes, will he quite small and can then only by putrid excuses shine."

Status
Not open for further replies.