Gayze owns Shit :) (except his mum)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice thread, i wouldn t have posted but since Acehole and Gayzzy decided to post again load of bullshit, so i ld like to clear out one point:
Oxygen is not deleting anti-Mi5 posts, but Acehole and Gayzzy's bullshit <---- notice the difference, else this thread would have been gone by now.
Gayzzy and Ace, what about if I decide to post on your forum let s say about 10 times:
"Hey Gayzzy is it okay to blame someone for something you ve done yourself in the past? Cuz u blamed latino for having let Gatekeeper fakenick him in that little DM (where u get owned btw), but 1,5 year ago u fakenicked Maelstrom to play in that NRG match. So why are you hypocrite Gayzzy? And why do you have a selective memory?"
Beside the fact that this happened 1,5 year ago and that noone give a fuck anymore, you clearly break a league rule by getting over the ban you ve been given at that time. Uh oh, for someone who is sooooo much interested in fair play and so much love sticking to the rules i think this is weird...Oh and of course i supposed Ace has forget this aswell, but let s see what excuse he will come with this time. I m not gonna mention ION mercing for Mi6 last year or Gayzzy s attitude, but anyway ROFLMAO@ ION Code of Conduct or whatever it s called LOL :D
Hypocrisy at his best!
Back to my point now: So what if i post this 10 times in ION forum? Will you throw me flowers or flame me and most likely delete the bullshit?
It s the same with your posts Ace, you ve been posting "Latino is cheating ALERT! ALERT! ALL HATE Mi5 THEY ARE LAME" on EVERY forums u can since 6 months now, and besides the fact noone give a fuck anymore about your little accusations, it s getting boring, but if u really enjoy sounding sad and pathetic i suggest you make a sticky post somewhere else, and go on posting the same stuff you ve been posting since 6 months, but NOT on our forum, as we r getting sick and tired of Ace spoiling our great and nice forum...get it now?
Simple really.
Actually seeing how popular and loved you ve turned out to be recently, i would stfu for a bit LOL. But knowing you r one brain celled i hope you r going on LOL.

@ CeCe: man i don t think you know the whole story. so no need to stick your nose into things that are none of your business.

Wahey, cheers CeCe
LMAO@ Gayzzy s attempt to make a new friend. You'r that desesperate Gayzzy?

Now check carefully what you r gonna reply Acehole and Gayzzy homos, it s Mi5 forum here, it isn t a safe place for ppl like you, posts are disappearing quick here you know ;)

Nice translation Monkey, let me try it also :)
"I'm certainly not too bad for the ape children of ION, otherwise how would Ace have made it...

And you wanted to say something about my "fair play", but probably have somehow coincidentally forgotten.
(lol its a weird sentence in german also... well weird people have weird things to say, eh).

Furthermore this thread is only about gay Gayzzy (duh!) always
having a bigmouth, but when it comes to 1on1 he's small and can only shine by making lame excuses..."

Style... How about keeping it english so that all people can join in this "discussion".
If not you can just as well keep your mouth shut and stop pestering us with your fishy breath.
Or do you have something to hide? (except your intelligence which you manage to hide rather well)
And about you not being arrogant, Fish.
Well your first german post proves how stuck up you really are.

Mc... maybe "boasting" was the wrong word but all this talking about him only making excuses and you being so much better just made it seem so... maybe I was wrong and didn't read all relevant threads.

King... That's not true.. Oxygen deleted alot of my and other people's posts also... So it seems like an "Anti mi5 posts" censorship.
Also I may have to remind you that this is a PUBLIC forum.
If you don't want other people to stick their noses into things like these why not use your members forum or ICQ to sort things like these out....

Last edited:
King... That's not true.. Oxygen deleted alot of my and other people's posts also... So it seems like an "Anti mi5 posts" censorship.
He was in his anti-spam mood :D He has finished now tho :p

Also I may have to remind you that this is a PUBLIC forum.
Which doesn t mean u can come here slag us and stir shit for free.

If you don't want other people to stick their noses into things like these why not use your members forum or ICQ to sort things like these out....
Basically because the original post was on ION forum and edited by Gayzzy, so the only solution was to post it here...read the whole thread CAREFULLY before posting plz...u sure u know the whole story CeCe? ;)

:lol: I think I know a big part of the story...

Maybe not *the whole* story cuz I'm not member of any of the involved clans.

Basically it started with
- Mi5 beating ION; Gazzy being quiet
- ION beating Mi5; Gazzy being not so quiet anymore
- McNeill challenging Gazzy for a 1 on 1
- both clans starting threads like this 1 on their boards, editing posts of their "arch-enemies"

Anyway I never felt like I was saying something about anything I can't judge.
I only started posting cuz I perceived some of Mcneills comments as boasting (again - maybe I was wrong)

And shortly after Stylefish and Oxygen rushed to his aid and desperately tried to put some oil into the fire by making stupid shemale jokes.
Actually they are the one's responsible for my other posts in this thread.

Why do u need to post on a public forum to challenge some1 to a 1v1 ?
In a 6v6 it often happens that ppl change war arranged, wararranger is on holliday etc, but a 1v1 ?
As for accusing Latino, well he admitted to doing the aimbot thing and to the admin logging in during a match a while ago as well, but hey as long as he had fun.

Originally posted by Ace
Why do u need to post on a public forum to challenge some1 to a 1v1 ?

so everyone can see that Gayzy is a pussy, who ownz a shite and is not man enouph to play McNeill... thats the point and if I were Mc, I would have acted the same way... gAyZy that Pussy forever!

and btw, as long as I am a free man I'll delete f00kin senseless anti-mi5 threads from our board, thats my right as monderator and if you don't like my decisions, dont whine here cos I just laff my arse off :D .

nite all

I post in what language i wanna post CeCe, i was talkin to u so i think everybody who was supposed to read that can understand it, so shut up.

btw y did u post in german then?

that translation proggy is funny tho it does some shit:)

Just when everyone stopped flaming, Mr.Fishy returns just to have the last punch.
My oh my... what a naughty fish we are today :rolleyes:

I replied in german 'cuz your german posts made it seem as if you don't understand english well enough to post in that language.
Basically I just wanted to make sure that even you would understand me (difficult task)

If there's something you wanna tell me without anybody else knowing don't post it on a public forum in german.

Would be better to use PMs or ICQ instead.

Have a nice day.

is it just my young brain, or are both ION and Mi5 trying to get attention from the public to let everyone know how much they like each other ?
I should ask Martin 'bout an ION/Mi5 Love Forum :p:

The beef isnt with ION, its with Gazzy. afaik im on talking terms with all ION members apart from him.

GaYzY u arent worth the laff .... this thread is your challange ... nothing superpolitical ... accept the challange, the fight against McNeill, or piss of as a f00king pussy....

Go Cece go Cece :D

Just accept the challenge Gazzy, ive seen you in DM you probably kick his ass anyway, looks like its the only way the shut this bs up.

sigh...

I don t see any decent point in your post Gayzzy, actually you ve filled 10 lines with the same gay jokes of yours that are getting borrrrring and not even funny, xcept for you maybe, but err can t you do better than just laughing at your own jokes? ahhh c'mon ;)
Still you didn t replied to any of my points, you keep ignoring the embarrassing stuff?

think my point is proven about how peurile you really are.

:rofl: No Comment

Btw what s wrong with calling you Gayzzy? That s your nick after all, he assume it! :D But oki i ll do you a favour and call you MrAllMouthNoBalls from now...like that better?

think my point is proven about how hypocrite you are , MrAllMouthNoBalls.

Status
Not open for further replies.