Gaylord Alert in ion!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

*wakes up with the worlds biggest hangover*

Fekking hell............think Frosts gonna kill me......

:sofa:

Haggis you steaming mess............cant believe you made me pull that 60 yr old!!!!!!!!!!
:mad:

Originally posted by Haggis
and mael watchout i heard him planning with our very own Hector to get u involved in the chocolate bullethole teasing club.
FFS HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:gay:

I don't think this needs to be submitted to a psychologist to read between the lines of your psuedo homophobia, Haggs.

- I'd like to congratulate you on coming out of the closet and add that it won't make any difference to how you're treated, you're still a >]SaW[< Bro...(or sis if you prefer).

Happy bum-punching.

Re: Re: Gaylord Alert in ion!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Hector
- I'd like to congratulate you on coming out of the closet and add that it won't make any difference to how you're treated, you're still a >]SaW[< Bro...(or sis if you prefer).
I tend to disagree m8. Haggsys uphill gardening antics have brought shame to the clan and we're gonna have to rethink our launching practices...well lets be honest, u wouldnt wanna turn ur back on him would ya! And as for the carpet licking....:nono:

Originally posted by Haggis
Its ok i almost got mughi to be our cheerleader....maybe thatll get my hormones sorted? ;)
I dont know sweetie ... dunno if there is any hope for you at all .... you were definately more interested in the lesbian thing, could that be coz you wouldnt be able to get involved?

Even if it is just holding the video camera, in one hand of course :naughty:

Sorry, that last post was me!!!!!!!!

SEE TOMMO thats what happens when you dont put things back the way they were on other folks computer!
:angry: :rolleyes: :fingers:

hehe

Atrax j00 faggot blower.:flame:

I aint the one runnning about raming my tounge down 45 yr old UGLY BIRDS THROATS.

*fs he is a taegy (Scotch for smelly wank) bast plz stay clear of this one*:flack: