Gaylord Alert in ion!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

DIK!

RIGHT!

Thats it your gonna get your ass kicked!
:flack:

And Ive told you before, she was nearer 50!!!!! eh, I mean...uh...........AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

Mael, tell them about Haggis poofin it m8!!!!!!!!
:trout:

hehe

:rofl: Are you guys going out again this week? Stay tuned for the next installment? :rofl:

So, are we getting a new installment this week?
/me waits patiently, coz this is as entertaining as TV :thumb:

We shall have to see Mughi, i'm workin tommorow nite but i'll be seeing if el' haggo wants to go out up da toon laterz on anyway. So depending on if he f/\gs it or not, u may.

But yous'll no be bringing back any lesbos to the flat tonight coz me and Frosts working!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Haggis would probably poof it again! WAHAHAHAHA
:gay:
(TELL THEM ALL WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!) :angry:

Piss up on Saturday Mael?

:boozer:

Roger that m8ty, couldn't get out on thur as was workin late , but deffo out on sat, all the birds from my new work are going out and have invited me to tag along :D

*Atrax raises one eyebrow and has a wee evil giggle to himself*

Nice one!

Pull last night m8?
Hear you appeared in the flat with some poor unsuspecting lass!
:bj: ;)

:bowdown:

sorry dude didnt know it was a secret..... mustve been a looker! lol

Dunno what kinda state ill be in l8r. Just off nightshift and about to get a bottle of vino de tonic for the game.... probably be lying in my own drool by the time U see me!
:boozer: :barf:

hehe

l8r.............

YOU GIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN COME OOT THIS SATURDAY YA BASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRING THE NEW WORK BIRDS AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:naughty:

PS/ OH AYE ATRAX ill dae hings on yer pillow next time/

Yeah,

Take your work birds Mael.
So Tommo can RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mwuhahahahahahahahahah!

I'll lick it off my pillow and spit it in yer maws face dude!
:spam:

FS miko!!!!!!!!! peeps will start to hink im a schitzo umm split personality that how u spell it? schitzzo, scitzo scgtzo, achyta, jhsye,shfupek,poijief...........

FFFFSSSSSS im wayyyy off track heer help me!!!!!!!!!!!!! :prooap: