fdc dragon?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right - ENOUGH you lot!
We have no problem with R-C, like lots of the guys there, we are obviously gonna back our own guys in any fight. Keep it friendly! This is only for fun! We were sorry to see Nemmi leave us, but we moved on. We have a 1 v 1 DM league in FDC to show who is the best FDC player, and at the moment, I think it is Black_Ninja, with Toasty, Jwer, 007 and Sarah not far behind (I am the bottom of that table :D)

I live a dull little life, and I am happy to close this thread rather than see this turn into an FDC / R-C fight for no reason.

:rub:
And take map discussion to another thread! :p:

I moved the map discussion ones to a new thread, thats cool :D

coool tha forums goddess has reached out with her hand to bring salvation to the mortals...

:teehee:

hold on mughi i didnt mean it that way! it was just fun !

i dont know if nemesis was the best player of fdc he is now in rc and thats why i made the jok.
i think nemesis is a class player but i dont want this to turn in a fight !

always been m8s wiv fdc, hope i dont gave u guys the wrong idea

U never saw Mugh angry... :scared:

Jus now she´s not...
And I´m VERY happy bout that...
(And Mute surely too :teehee:

Glad to hear it J@ckel .... just these things have a habit of flying out of control, and I dont want someone to say something that could be taken offensively. Especially as we have mentioned Nemmi a few times, dont want him to think we think badly of him.

So, a quick :spank: :whip: :3some: and a :cuddle: and everything is cool :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.