fdc dragon?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He joined us on the 26th Jan, to make sure you dont feel left out J@ckel, we also have another new member =[FDC]=RP, who joined about the same time, want me to tell you if we get anyone else in :D

That reminds me... Is it not normally in tha pro league that if another team gets a player of this team, they PAY MONEY for him ;)

Originally posted by j@ckel
ha ha but we got nemesis :) best fdc player :P
You are really gonna piss off GhostDog with that comment!
But I will let you all fight that out amongst yourselves, with no further comment from me ;)

ha ha but we got nemesis :) best fdc player :P

Eh? but Nemesis didn't join KGB? aaaaaah right... :D

I am sure Nem is happier where he is (well, I hope so at any rate, we didn't really get much chance to play with him after he got cable.... :naughty: ) and since he left, we have won four straight wars.

somehow, I am not compelled to complain ;)

why will ghosty be pist off @ me ?
Coz he was =[FDC]= too, so if you are saying Nemmi was our best player, well ... what about GD? OK - so that was a while back, but still, relevant.

:3some: You know you just have to ask for passion, sweetcheeks, and you got it :D :moon2:

Status
Not open for further replies.