fdc dragon?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol winter m8 I only just found out about these forums to play with :hump: and as you say it take practice

PS it was my 1st post on the whole Forum

Yeah Ian =[FDC]= has good players, but u havent and dont see at least half of the league assault players online cause a lot only play matches and believe me there are alot of damn good players knocking about each team has at least 4-5 good dm players, higher in league most players are thats why they are high in the divisions also u have players that r pros at launchin and are not in the team for pure killin, they there for launchin.

But Practice is the key..........

True Stompa,

I ain't walking around with my eyes shut, and I *know* these guys didn't make division 1/2 by hosting organised diaplays of nad scratching.

It's just that I reckon people (me included) don't stop often enough to give credit where it's due.

And it's certainly due to my guys. the last four matches we played were works of art.

:D

anyways, new challenges now :D

I ain't walking around with my eyes shut, and I *know* these guys didn't make division 1/2 by hosting organised diaplays of nad scratching.

:teehee: i like that 1 :D

Nope some dont give u and the rest of your team the credit they are due, they do a great job and i can remember when u guys started out and some 1 sayin to me, hehe u know who sweetie:D
We are never gonna win a match at this rate .....
And can u remember my reply ????
Keep at it and praxxy and u will get there :) :D
Nice 1 FDC :)

Love u all !!

never played you doods in a clan match yet but played a few of you on publics seam like nice ppl and i wish dragon happy times here treat him well and no showing those Ajax copyrighted launchs now drag

the best part part of winnin a war is feeling all the emotion flowin out off scotland :D

winta and mughi always fall in each others arms and cry or summin :D

then they shout "we love you, you guys own" over RW :rofl:

we love you to hon and hub of hon ....(and the avatars you make as well) :bowdown:

Last edited:
Originally posted by SkullSquasher
Geez mughi when is she gonna stop bouncing lmao :bah:,just wondering who the dude is below her:naughty:
Never, she has very strong thigh muscles, but the guy below wasnt great, part of the reason we cut him out - he looks funny!

Originally posted by Stompa
I allways want passion sweetie :hump:
Glad to hear it, sweetcheeks :3some:

Originally posted by Ajax
never played you doods in a clan match yet but played a few of you on publics seam like nice ppl and i wish dragon happy times here treat him well and no showing those Ajax copyrighted launchs now drag
Thanks sweetie :thumb:

Originally posted by jwer_NL
the best part part of winnin a war is feeling all the emotion flowin out off scotland

winta and mughi always fall in each others arms and cry or summin

Yeah, thats right .... all that tension and adrenaline, its cryin, thats right, definately crying ;)

Originally posted by jwer_NL

then they shout "we love you, you guys own" over RW

we love you to hon and hub of hon ....(and the avatars you make as well) :bowdown:
If we didnt love you guys, we would sack you all and start again! So, you just gotta keep me happy, and that is a fairly easy thing to do ... :beer: and :3some: and I am happy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.