European Assault Cup - 2005

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you havent noticed Antis Sticky Thread you can now sign up as the team captain for your country
Click Here: http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?t=52052 for more info

Remember captains get to pick the teams;)

btw: im thinking about getting a Trophy/Prize and the Captain will get it! sign up!!!!

Edit: Maybe Medals for Winning Country as well!

Last edited:
who are all these polish mofos?
Polish invasion all of a sudden :p:

Atm it would seem that you have 11 countries with some chance of making a 6 man team in time, perhaps if spain/portugal merged and someone went and found all those old idc f00kers we might be able to get it up to 12 which would be convenient.

they're blatently mercs, just like half of div 4 and 5 used to be. Notice all the clans from 4/5 dropping when some of the div1 clans also leave :lol:. Nothing changes.

/me blames Anti :lol:

Nope, they arent mercs, they came here from polish ut community as i posted there about cup. They are only TDM/CTF players.. they dunno any custom AS maps ^^^ gonna be fun when the cup start :]

Reactions: Mushroomhead
ez ^^ :p

i thought it was an UTA cup tho, but nvm, ill ask every dutch TDM player i know aswell ;d :cow:

Sorry for no answer from me but my forum permission wasnt set correctly so I couldn't answer before.
thx to Target having tell you that I want to play this EAC
thx to Basdo for fixing my prob
thx to X-BOMB for this nice idea
thx to all other for playing :D

Reactions: -=TaRgEt=-
Fine, shove me on the england list:

Dark - England - Launching/Stealth - Yes (Since I don't play uta anymore)

I'd just like to make it clear to anyone in charge of England team selection that I have only played ut99 for a few hours in the past 6 months and am to be called on only at a last resort.

Btw, can someone go prod turha into playing for the scandi alliance of norway/finland and then they will have a team. No doubt they will probably also have the best teamskin as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.