European Assault Cup - 2005

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
vous voulez rester au lit avec moi?

so polite how could he resist?

Halò. Is mise Dunc. Dè an t-ainm a th’ ort? Tha mi à Alba. Cò às a tha thu?

EDIT: grammar sux :o

Last edited:
BIGBOSS has got an error:

BIGBOSS, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

So i signup for him.

BIGBOSS - Belgium - upfront/sniper - yes

weee EAC has its own section now:D

Austria has enough for a team :footy:

Denmark, Norway and France are also getting there :footy:

Finland, Spain, Portugal where are you? :(

I think we need some special mod for cheerleading to allow mush and I to dance around in a spasticated fashion before the match begins. I volunteer to make a cheerleader skin =D.

Reactions: lamina
Dark said:
I think we need some special mod for cheerleading to allow mush and I to dance around in a spasticated fashion before the match begins. I volunteer to make a cheerleader skin =D.

you looked pretty spasticated when tryin to play properly :\ sign up for france too!

RoTTeD-Spain-everywhere - no

Anyways dont think that we are gonna get a team

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.