ENOUGH ,,U KIDS GET SOME SENSE OF FAIR PLAY

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: ENOUGH ,,U KIDS GET SOME SENSE OF FAIR PLAY

i love your sound effects bugler :)

:lol:

Im 25 pretty soon

Id probably camp but I never reach the attackers spawnarea before Im killed. besides there should be a thread among the 1000 threads where someone told ppl not to underestimate the enforcer and hammer...

Re: Im 25 pretty soon

Kinda think of it the only place I hate ppl spawncamping is at the boiler room in overlord... Spawn kill spawn kill... broing sometimes... at least when there is a good sniper... But mostly they won't last that long :)

Actually I'm against Spawnkilling (and a lot more btw) and you'll never see me doing that...

Just wanted to mention 1 last thing... I also know a lot of ppl are spawncamping on a newbie server ... THAT SUX M8S! It's just ng whoring and is quite "LAME"

fLAME away...

how many people here actually care about their ng stats?

I gave up on em about 8 months ago lol....pretty pointless really.

They are ok

For statistics, not for the points they are meaningless.

(oh yeah and to tell if changing from ISDN to ADSL change your ping, without NG I would not have known I had dropped from 150 to 80 *G*)

people ignored the clanners whinning

That is NOT true. People ignored LightingNRG whining....

He didn't believe that even bots did hammerjumping...

Nuke

P.S.: But then I've never found a bot spawncamping...

Re: ....

Hm. My brains must suck very badly. I can't remember any clanner whine about jumping/launching.
And no, I don't think that AAK or KSL left due to this reasons. AFAIK both clans were quite good using the new tactics but anyway.....

I for my part left to take a break of that loads of twats in the community and because UT became a bit boring after months but if you think i left because others adapted better to new tactics then I won't destroy your illusion :)

Rigth now the worst out there are ppl switching the teams all the time,making them unballanced and ppl who whine about everything instead of playing.

LMAO.... after a long break I come here and see this kind of topic... I remember these topics from early ages when I started to play UT online... I say that its impossible to determine what is fair because there are so many "fair" rules as there is players. Some like launching some not so I recommend that u go and seek a server which rules u like and wait it to be filled.

Camping is no good tactic, cuz I don't like it, if you don't agree with me then fine, I still won't camp

Well, actually, Camper BMF is damn fun and cool in real life ...

Quick question:
If I meet you in the street what's to stop me from ripping your balls of and shoving them down your throat?

Yup, you guessed it... the artificial rules of society.

Stop pullin that artificial rules @#%$.
Spawncamping is not fair @#%$ play so stop trying to pretend like it is.

erm gold dog:
1) do you shoot ppl with flak-cannons in real life?
2) do they artifically lock you up when you do so?
3) dont you agree that the thing with games are that they differ from reality?

I got arteficialy locked up once, lucky me they didnt find the arteficial joint:lol: