ENOUGH ,,U KIDS GET SOME SENSE OF FAIR PLAY

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: ENOUGH ,,U KIDS GET SOME SENSE OF FAIR PLAY

Ok I sorry to say but I have nothing against Spawn Camping, I think its a fair and valid tactic.

And my age? 23 :)

YAY IT'S SATURDAY :lol:

ohh, and just for the record, I'm 25, I don't camp(well except that pic in the mugshot gallery that is :lol: ) and can't be annoyed by other ppl camping... I sometimes get pissed in UT but thats usually over the fact I suck :lol:

ok i can see i`ve generalised spawn campers into age groups,well i do apologise UR ALL FUCKIN WANKERS just an opinion i`m sure u understand

ok, thnx m8, I'm sure everyone will repend their sins now, and subscribe to your school of thought in the future.

u really think so second ,,i fuckin wish

yup, I really think so, now go away :lol:

consider me gone SKULL AS LEFT THE BUILDING

Bye bye

Well let me summon up something.

When I started assault for about 1 year ago, following was bad maners.

Jumping Front Gate of Mazon
Camping
(launching when invented and used in publics)

Well what happend, people ignored the clanners whinning about jumping and launching, and it got the standard, it was not banned in the league.

A few clans decided it was time to leave back then, partialy due to this (if I remember right, correct me AAK and KSL I think it was you).

Well nothing changed, and it got commonly accepted.

Same with hammer launching when it was introduced.

So now I say, well quite some have lately found that camping are ok to do, and sure some people gets offended by it, as people got offended by jumping and launching.

Not much to do about it, other then accept it, or go on a server with Eavy (zone protection).

Well if enough wants it I am sure you can loby a server to run with the settings you find fun and if enough finds em fun the server will be populated.

But me personaly I have no more a problem with the entering spawn zones, if it is efficient D and makes maps take longer to complete for offence then I do it. Counter for it, well just put an antispawncamper up like in clan wars (oh you dont have one, try and get one and feel the difference).

The oldest argument in assault.Again.Both points of view have there justifications.It is a valid tatic,but it does suck.
For stopping lauchers its a great idea,no doubt.But randomly killing ppl as they spawn?No Point,no skill,go play hook a duck at the local fair as thats the same kind of challenge.

WTF??
hook a duck is well hard m8
ALLMOST @#%$ IMPOSABLE INFACT McFUCK!!!:P

:lol:
You can't do hook a duck opti?
I'm ashamed of you :lol:

Mr_Bungle-McFuck-Ivor_Big'un

ChaosSkull gone yet?? Speaking as one of the oldest people here, I sure fu<king hope so. He's giving us elder statesmen a bad name.

Tw:) nk:)

Edit: Hope he took Gayzzy with him.

Opti prefers hooking duckies. I heard. And hooking ducks is much easier if you get a decent ping. My connection is a real quacker. Sorry.

I heard he prefers ducky hookers.

Mummy, there's a man at the door with a bill.

Don't be silly darling. It must be a duck with a hat on.

LOL
:) ))
groucho.gif

"She opened the door in her pajamas ...what a funny place to have a door ??"

Dee DUM DUM TISHHH!
:rolleyes:

hey skull m8, i dont got anything against u :/