ENOUGH ,,U KIDS GET SOME SENSE OF FAIR PLAY

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

C

ChaoS sKull

ok ppl i`m getting on in years ,some might think too old for computer games but ut is so competative and since i dont play rugby anymore this is were i play.so to the point ,,FUC OFF,,with ur spawn camping on the publics,and dont gimme that @#%$ about ur only shooting the launchers,u little bastards r pissing me off,and if ut lords or luna want to add anything FUC OFF i`m not listening to u cheating scum,,thats it SKULL AS LEFT THE BUILDING

Re: ENOUGH ,,U KIDS GET SOME SENSE OF FAIR PLAY

watch out lightning u got competition:lol:

yeah go for it skull :)

but i like to take out launchers, i dont sit there and camp but i know u wont listen so for you:

FU<K OFF aswell :p

hehehehe

thx for that MR colourful,,to u yanks thats colorful

btw lightning i take it u dont smoke

I spawn camp, i kill the launchers but i kill the ppl who spawn as well, so sue me :p

oh and FU<K OFF to any whiners who erm... whine :lol:

Stop whinning

I hate those people who think they can force a server to play it their way with artificial rules, if only they would defend their base instead of complaining or at least offend proberly then it would be much better. So take up the challenge or move on.

Re: Stop whinning

wots ur prb eq ,cant defend against launchers ,y dont u defend or move on

Why?

I have more fun the other way around. And I got no problems with others doing it on me. So I dont see the problem.

and wots this @#%$ about artificial rulz,,wot rulz ,i`m sure the game was made for fair play,there`s a place to attack and a place to defend,thats the rulz,ban launchin if u cant deal with it

yes eq ,nasty and co have more fun that way to

Where there are no rulez or no1 to enforce the rulez, there will be no fair gamez.
If there are no rulez ppl will think different of what is fair. (or not give a rats ass)
If there is no1 to enforce the rulez, they will be broken.
Sad but true...

I've never spawncamped as it's not how I think Assault should be played. If I want that kind of action I'll go to a DM server.
But clearly others think otherwise..

Just me or does anyone else reckon he's pissed?

who me or swyzz,,i can garentee i`m pissed,,btw the yanks spell it better

oh my God. Skull. You won't get any of the kiddies to understand what you mean. They are just to narrow-minded and too stupid to understand values like fairness, gamespirit etc...
They are mostly freaks who have very low social contacts. Computer is their world and take it away, they'll react as drug addicts. They think they are the best. They want to rule behind their computers cause they have no chance to express their opinions in real lfe, just because they are weak. They feel safe and strong behind the screen. Meet them in real life and you'll laught at them or even feel pity. I can imagine how frustrated Nasty (and his clones) looks like and I feel sorry for him. It's our very fault that people like that exist in our society. They get rejected cause nobody takes time to listen to them. So they use the protection of a computer to tell the others how they feel inside.
To put it straight Skull, it's their world. Don't try to change something there.It's the only thing they can hang to. They won't understand that we live in a community. They have no values and even don't know the world value. Most of them are too young anyway and they think they rule the world. They get satisfaction when you get nerved or start flaming. Don't get down to their level mate. I know you for some time and you have more brains than those pissers.

I'm sure to get flamed now by those twats but I don't mind. If I can contribute that they feel good, than my works is done. I'm sure 90 percent of them won't understand this message cause they can't read between the lines......

cya mate

tough u say kaw,,thats my real adress ,i`m not not tough but i`ll give any of u fuckin ass holes a new hole to pee thro

thx for the support boff,,maybe i am too old to be playing kids games

They are just to narrow-minded and too stupid to understand values like fairness, gamespirit etc...

WTF!!!! NARROW FUKIN MINDED!!!!!!
generalising comments like THAT are narrow minded FFS...
if you aint got anything nice to say..dont say nuffing @ all

and fyi i believe 100% in game and teamspirit so stop being a flid and wake up that not every guy <18 is how u describe ffs

Edit...........