england vs port

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gazzy said:
I can be Italian

Lies. Even you are not such a sleezy cunt.

Nevertheless, germany will take the cup and that's it:cool:

Guzzy said:
Well gazzy jsut go to first pages in this thread and find who ... its pretty obvious about sudeky and rest of gayshu gang are always the jerks aroudn here that somehow hate portugal and protuguese dont know why ...
i dont hate portugal.. i hate ronaldo.. you and therapy... :D

Mushroomhead said:
thera your embarresing yourself more than usual mate, read how you described enlish people, then read all your posts to date, and realize your just underestimated yourself, bellend.

As for the match, was utter bs, hope portugal get to the final, but figo breaks his leg in the semi and ronaldo breaks a nail and ends up having a mental break down. Was a joke, only got by Netherlands with dodgy dives and they carried on last night, 60mins play 11v10, if Portugal were of any talent they would have had the match dead and burried in 90 mins not 120.

Cheating cunts, gl getting owned.

first time i 100% agree with mush..

anyways where is the mute thera button.. his english is doing my head in fs

PORTUGGOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLL

nice 1 portugal

uk and especially nl sucky ducky, :rofl:

oo ja, nog 1 ding

sudeki, ga een beetje buiten spelen

kom je eindelijk van je kamer kleur af :rofl: :lol:

Biebel said:
oo ja, nog 1 ding

sudeki, ga een beetje buiten spelen

kom je eindelijk van je kamer kleur af
bruin zijn komt van binne zitte? do i have to remind you, you play UT the most of whole uta as the stats say

kom jij eens uit de vuilnis dan ;) of heb je die vieze kleur van je zelf...

ps.. wat beweging kan jij ook wel gebruike ;)

Last edited:
XRated said:
no-one wants to speak portugese , everyone knows english is the best and most popular language in the world kkthxbai ;((

It´s not the language spoken by most ppl in the world though, and spanish for example is equally popular and spoken by approximately as many ppl so quit spreading false information plXxX. kkthxbaiGGl8er :p:

Sudeki` said:
first time i 100% agree with mush..

anyways where is the mute thera button.. his english is doing my head in fs

You´r beeing a bit rude. Not all ppl in the world have the chance to learn english, either because they can´t afford it or that they´r just not beeing taught properly in school. Don´t know if it´s like this in Thera´s case but it´s just useless to even mention it because it´s not going to make him type better and we do understand what he says even though the spelling isn´t very good.

This forum is full of typing "errors".
Maybe we should all complain at eachother for not using punctuation marks or capital letters for example.

Ok one more time, im gonna try to say this good: ENGLAND ITS OUT OF MUNDIAL WORLD CUP , correct? kkthxbai.

Status
Not open for further replies.