england vs port

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
thera your embarresing yourself more than usual mate, read how you described enlish people, then read all your posts to date, and realize your just underestimated yourself, bellend.

As for the match, was utter bs, hope portugal get to the final, but figo breaks his leg in the semi and ronaldo breaks a nail and ends up having a mental break down. Was a joke, only got by Netherlands with dodgy dives and they carried on last night, 60mins play 11v10, if Portugal were of any talent they would have had the match dead and burried in 90 mins not 120.

Cheating cunts, gl getting owned.

it's better that portugal won
England people would have really hated to get their butt kicked 2-0 by the Frenchy :lol:

i know my type english its not one of the best but if you and all can think litlle more you all gonna see what i mean :) nothing more to say m8s...

think i care about if we win or not pff no.
English people speak to much before the game to much flame smash portugal massacre blahblah etc...etc...but the things
arent that like they speak....and its a shame see the flaming in the ar... now im embarresing myself of what omg :lol: :lol:

hey bart, if we recruit some italian player fast we can make adc internal semi-finals!

?˜PÍ?›M said:
it's better that portugal won
England people would have really hated to get their butt kicked 2-0 by the Frenchy :lol:

Yeah true! France pld awesome.. was so glad to see it after such a shit match before.. first and probably only time the English cheered on the French, and all cos of Zidane :bowdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.