england vs port

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxy

Jul 4, 2002
Predictions?

England gonna find some form yet?

Looking fwd to game - group of my english, scottish and norsk friends gonna have a BBQ and rented a big screen TV....perfect weather. All supporting england of course.....except one guys port girlfriend lol....she'll have to sit at the back with her mouth shut lol! :rofl:

She'll have nothing to shout about if England start playing real football, 4-4-2 and the games in the bag :)
England 2 - 1 Portugal

england could play 5-5-5 and still not fucking win if they have no team work and lampard keeps skying it .....looks like he is playing with a £1 spooner ball from the local garage fs.
im going to be optimistic and say 1-1 full time and we go through on penalties for the first time in a billion gujillion fafillion vavilion years.

Rich with everything crossed

I've got some a couple of bets on. I want England to win, I just hope we can deal with the pressure. I think it will be England winning by the end of the first half, and portugal to win by full time.

I'll be quids in if we lead from the start and have it snatched away from us at the end (typical English play)? It should counteract the disappointment!

In simple terms ,England has highest stat for playing failed long balls in the world cup , aka 4-1-4-1 is fucking shit play 4-4-2 and we win gg

play 4-4-2 and we win gg

i hate to tell you this but santa clause, the tooth fairy and the easter bunny are not real.

the only way we will win is if we find form or have a stroke of luck playing 4-4-2 isnt going to get us a win anymore than 4-1-4-1 is if the team doesnt work.

Rich said:
play 4-4-2 and we win gg

i hate to tell you this but santa clause, the tooth fairy and the easter bunny are not real.

the only way we will win is if we find form or have a stroke of luck playing 4-4-2 isnt going to get us a win anymore than 4-1-4-1 is if the team doesnt work.

lol u obviously dont know allot about football , else you would've noticed this is the area we went wrong , bunching up players , passing round the back 4 and hoofing it up to no-one and losing it. but not much point in explaining this to a fool with comments like 'santa clause isn't real' trying to be a funny guy.

funny in what sense of the word lol!:naughty: :devil:

Tis true what he said tho, was clear in the swe game. they just kicked it around at the back and when they attempted to clear it there was never anyone there so swe kept getting posession and got like 30 corners in a row and as ud expect eventually one was fumbled in. If they had just tried to keep posession or at least have someone further forward to clear to that messy last few mins wouldnt have happened. Last five mins of that match were depressing I was just waiting for it to go in....could see it coming a mile off!

Reasons why England have been poor so far:

1) Lack of a quality right back, like Neville. Carragher just isnt good enough!
2) Carragher playing means Beckham doesnt play well. Neville and Beckham bring the best out of each other.
3) Exposed Fullbacks - Carragher crap, Cole not fit = All goals we conceded comes from setpieces given away on wing.
4) Gerrard and Lampard given zero freedom therefore rendered useless.
5) Rooney on his own upfront - He isnt an out and out striker so why use him as 1?
6) No target man, thats why Beckhams deliveries are becoming useless. Crouch should play but long ball shouldn't.

There maybe more but I think I've made my point that Sven is tactically inept!

Oh sure. But I open my mouth and I get flamed. Sigh.

I hope England win, but I just don't see it. Hopefully Rooney will come good and Figo will get sent off for headbutting Steve McClaren in the nuts.

EDIT: Santa Claus isn't real??? You bastards!

so if england lose its the coach fault or do you blame the players for it aswell?
when sweden got eliminated our coach got like all the blame, journalists wanted him to step down and call a new coach for the team. In my point of view theres not really the coach to blame. These players are professionals. If they cant score its not the coach fault. Wouldn't surprise me if that would be the case if england make a terrible wc or whatever for the next time 2010? With all the calibur they possess and still blames the coach would be very funny :P

Status
Not open for further replies.