Dodging

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Starlight-

Boom...
Sep 22, 2001
Brum.
Lo

ryt i can not dodge AT ALL..and everyone can do it cept me :( ..how do u do it?i have dodge enabled and my dodge clicktime is @:

DodgeClickTime=0.250000

is that ryt..cos i have 2 stand still to do a fwd or left or ryt dodge :(

so how can i do it?is my clicktime wrong?is thier some kind of aid to do it?

Thx

I never changed dodgetimeshit, you just need to do it alot, and you cant stop doing it lol. u dont need to stop to do a dodge, if u want to do a side dodge, run forward move ur mouse a bit and dodge left/right
if you wanne dodge forward keep walking left/right and do a flip etc etc. atleast thats the way i do it, not saying i am a great dodger.

hope that helps

hmm.. this was not very niz of me.................
who cares nywayz?
[edit] this is a serious topic? i'm wih despise then[/edit]

Last edited by a moderator:
shouldnt take more then 3+6=9 (about 10) days to learn how to dodge efficiently
3 for learning fingers
6 for learning not to fall from Highspeed :)

yep lol

basicly

when you want to dodge to the sides you press forward or backwark while tapping the slide button twice.

for forward and backward dodge you press one of the slide buttons while tapping the forward or backward move button.

the hard part of this is that you have you do this usefully.. (dodge incomming fire, move faster, jump places only dodge can get you and of course kill your enemies)

after all the peril of learning dodgeing you can cut about 6 - 8 seconds off your time in Hispeed. then you will never stop dodgeing :)

and when ur going for speed, move the mouse about 90 degrees and then dodge right/left.

when dodging forward, which i do alot, i find it easier to hold down left/right button so ur still moving...

Just play Bridge/Golgotha/Balistic/Overlord/Rook, etc a few times. Being constantly shot in the head should sufficiently motivate you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.