DJ^z Movie 004 - MagiC 2010

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

wut my dl sould have been done by now and I should be seeding to all at 50 k/sec

zomg is my computron dead at home?!?!?!? is my appartment flooded was there a tornado/earthquake/thief/fire waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
thanks weirdo now ill be worrying for the rest of the day :bawling:

edit: thx maxiz I am now reassured <3

I've been seeding at 50k/sec since last night :x

It does say I'm the only seeder tho and there're like 8 leechers, strange.

Edit: also getting "sumotracker.com: Error: Connection reset by peer" so probably same as weirdo.

Last edited:
could you also re-render the LQ/MQ version from the original footage?
decode->resize->encode will make me feel like i miss something :(

but i am still looking forward to seeing it :)

I really want to watch this, but cant be arsed to download with my 0.5 meg bt connection! cant get any faster til the exchange is upgraded end of march! ffs. Until then I will just have to wait, but if it is a good as it sounds I deffo will! :)

dl'd max speed with torrent and seeding now at 50kb/s for a few days.

very nice movie! enjoyed it alot.

Very nice movie clips with some nice skill. Some are very funny and some are very 1337!! ;)
Quality is very nice, but that was expected with that size, but I dont have that big problem with it.
I have been seeding 100kb/s all day and atm there is 10 seeds 11 peers, so np to DL took me only 2,5 h with 8mbit!

DJ has always been a sniper killer and still is, and its fun to watch, music was good and suited this DJ movie ofc.
Nice job m8 and keep demo those wars/pugs/public hours you play! :satan: (Hope my movie gets as good as this..)

^^The god MYM speaks again ^^

I haven't seen it yet, but whatever I did in it I was trying to do something else. So stop laughing, you cunts.

i am in a student accomodation flat now and got 800KB/s down @ torrent.
i will DL it and seed it afterwards. or will that only steal the bandwidth for the others? :D
i mean i have it already (from MU) and i would like to just start seeding that file. but i dunno how.