DJ^z Movie 004 - MagiC 2010

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

btw i am currently extracting the movie from my full internal 60GB HDD to my external HDD :( on my 5.5 year old Pentium M 1.5GHz laptop :( somehow i doubt that this movie will run here :( [ 2010 ftw... \o/ :( ]

A torrent file is now available look first POST Download options.

Thanks to TuT for helping me.

And PLEASE help out with seeding. Atm im uploading and seeding with 1 Megg/sec

:)

Last edited:
anyone got DJ^z Movie 004 - MagiC 2010.DVDRip.XVid.AC3.5.1.German.Dubbed.avi?

700mb TY.

or send me a dvd kkthxbai

woooooooooo torrent ftw dling at 650+ k/sec im leaving for work soon so ill cap upload speed at 50 k/sec but ill leave it on all day...

can't wait to see it!

lol mic :lol:

as expected it runs with ~2fps here :(

can you re-render a version from the original footage with half the resolution in both dimensions? :(

lol mic :lol:

as expected it runs with ~2fps here :(

can you re-render a version from the original footage with half the resolution in both dimensions? :(

cba downloading for 5h.. not everyone has a 100mbit con... i think only very few got that here lol

+ I dont wanna keep such a big file on my hdd although i got 2tbs+ (hi also e-penis)

Last edited:
downloaded with 1.3mb/sec from megaupload here...and it ran perfectly on my PC :D

btw my lol was a supportive lol mic :grouphug:
oh and i have like 400GB combined in my pc laptop and external drives :(
and i have 3MBit :(
but mic you could JDL do the job for you. your PC might be able to handle the avi, innit?

but still i bet the movie is good. :thumb:
i could try and watch it at uni... if it just fit on my usb pen drive!! :P
will try and DL it at uni... and then recombine the rar files in linux :hangover:

I have 8mbit con and i DL this movie in 2,5h doesnt take that long time with torrent!
Looking forward to this one :satan:

takes a true genius to upload the torrent as an avi and the mega upload as a rar.

Really I :clap: you.

Saw it. Amazing stuff m8. Best movie... ever.
Thanks TIMMAH was worth making it in the end.

And Micro i think Supermic will post a lower quality version later on for all of those who cant download or watch it.
Will be available later 2night i think.

takes a true genius to upload the torrent as an avi and the mega upload as a rar.

well XB mate u dont need to download it.

And if u read previous posts i dont have an account on megaupload which means the limit to upload files to MEGAupload is 1024Meg. Thats why i needed to split into 5 RAR files.

Off course i could of RAR torrentfile isntead of an avi but cba RE-SEED that file now. TuT started the torrent last night.

Will be a less good quality version available later.