DeskTop Again :)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Rich said:
i think its nice of Belt to have a picture of him and his Mum on his desktop :)

Lol she is only 20, nearly 21 but yeah she looks a bit old on that pic. Anyway lately all my dekstops are of me and girls cause It makes me feel good when I turn on my PC! (even that waking up with one on ur bed is way much better)!

Foxy said:
OMG belt you are the spitting image of a m8 of mine called keith!!
fucking hell! lol!

Is that good or bad?
:lol:

desktop on my pc...shared with someone else, annoying, too bright, hurt eyes

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 181
desk.jpg

win xp, win classic style. double taskbar and some romantic rendered pic, got all the shortcuts in the taskbar (most)

Ut machine is just for UT so no need for fancy backgrounds. However this is my laptop atm ... gonna add that chrome theme though.

Alphacortex said:
ej sobo zockste noch active D2? :D
not kind of. Ive been playing it offline (cracked) for several months but got a LOD CD yesterday and im getting a D2C cd today and will then become active. :)

sobo said:
not kind of. Ive been playing it offline (cracked) for several months but got a LOD CD yesterday and im getting a D2C cd today and will then become active. :)

nice 1...ice and me playn all the whole time :imu:

got a new desktop, just 4 you :drool:

Attachments

• Unbenannt11.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 216