DeskTop Again :)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

nah i asked red u need a program called msn plus, sorta like the icq plus thing u can get...

Rich said:
if yu want to use themes without having to install stylesXP
just over write your existing uxtheme.dll with this one in your
Windows/system32 folder and your windows/system32/dllcache folder .
to see the dllcache folder you have to go to folder options view hidden file types and view protected files

can u explain that more fully plz?, would be nice to use themes without using that stylesXP shite...

and what is the file u attached, is that a theme or are you saying if u put that in u can then stick a new theme file somewhere?

maybe it's me, it is late :/

edit (after google)

Installation:

>> Extract with full directory path to "\windows\resources\themes\"

(You need to use a hacked uxtheme.dll or an external program to apply.)

so you just replace ddl then put theme files in there and thats it?

Last edited:
foxy said:
nah i asked red u need a program called msn plus, sorta like the icq plus thing u can get...
Yes check my post.. Msn + (plus ffs)

Thats what i said :) I know for a fact V.2 didnt work on msn 6.0 but maybe it works on official 6.0, i havent checked it out yet.

t3_desktop_b03_1280.jpg

mine atm:D

@foxy: download msn plus, ull be able to delete the advert and make it transparent, aint a crack or sommat ;)

yeh hes done it already, got the same for icq.

It only appears to work in xp though :\

Joko said:
yeh hes done it already, got the same for icq.

It only appears to work in xp though :\

it does work in 98 it's just the transparency doesn't work, I think thats prob just cos 98s desktop dont support transparency tho :/

Windows 98... that would be like still useing 3.11 yesterday :P

Except ofcourse if you had(insisted) to pay the outragetous price for is :/

sagemal samy..hassu keine ordner wo du die moviez unzo hintun kanns?
also dann is nich so viel aufn desktop und dann würde auch nicht soviel das bild verhunzen :satan:

Mi5 movie on ur desktop.
Whats that, the most blatant botting in matches captured on film for mi5 to gloat over?

Rich has a small dick and is a n00b!

That havin' been said, cheers for the osX stuff :D

Attachments

• dt_dump.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 117