DeskTop Again :)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

zombie

Dead Man Walking
Jun 9, 2001
Andover(UK)
some people change there desktops every few weeks.
Post yours.

Heres mine
Brittany Murphy:drool:
desktop.jpg

mine still is the same old blank screen jsut has the Pt to teamlogo on now :D

Attachments

• Sem título.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 240
omfg rich :eek: v nice.

is that an xp theme or wot? pffff well nice, like the two task bar idea :thumb:

i see Twonks been at the crayons again .... you know your not alowed anything sharp or pointy anymore old man ;)

Joko its a theme of sorts heres some other windows.
theme.jpg

i replaced the standard windows system32.dll and shell.dll with a recompiled Mac one so i get all the photorealistic icons and i changed about 40 other files aswell with recompiled ones .dll .cpl .exe, made loads of my own aswell, tryed to remove all the apple logos and add XP onse , but as you can see theres still a few left i havent done yet, tbh its a bit of a ball ache the first time but now i know what to do it takes me about 2 mins to add them all after installing winxp :) most of the files to begin with to do it are here
http://www.jonmega.com/~iceman/

the Mac osX style tool bar at the bottom is called YzDock, Apple made the guy who designed it stop development of it as he basically ripped out the Mac dock and recompiled it for windows :) but you can still find it if you look hard enough , i found it for glen a few weeks back YzDock 0.8.3 is what you want , as for the Icons in it i made most of them myself, if you get it and want the icons lmk and ill sort you out or you can try the links from jonmega.

Munkz glad you like the DT :)
theres some otheres here you might like :)
munk1.jpg

munk2.jpg

munk3.jpg

munk4.jpg

njoy

Last edited: