December Tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Removing all the optional stuff is even worse. You really want the end of the year/session to be like August, when half the clans can't field a full team?"

I dont understand why a system that you say yourself adds an element of luck to December (what is for most competitive clans the most important month of the year - winning/losing) can't be fixed in such a simple way? Your answer implies that ppl are too busy to play the wars, but theres still 2 mandatory anyway so whats the problem?

ahhh I get how uve read my suggestion to remove the optional stuff, I was suggesting just have 2 wars for the month and forget the optional shit. I wasn't saying make every war mandatory :)

"And who want's to play league games after 22nd-23rd in the month?"

what do you think the optional stuff does to clans like us in this situation? we're probably gonna try and get the full 8 wars pld to ensure what I mentioned on pg2 doesnt happen and that a years work isnt wasted

Last edited:
ahhh i think i made same mistake when u said remove optional, now i get it sounds like a good idea to me. 2 wars with NO optional matches that way every1 plays the same amount, and there isnt all these problems with ppl playing more then others, and other teams refusing to play other teams :thumb:

if teams think 2 wars isnt enuf for there monthly fix of ut, play some friendlies:P

the server can be renewed for £28 .. i think i can afford that. i can get it sorted asap too, this is of course if everyone likes the server and if it will be used/ok at fps's side . i know they have had problems and i got ALL the e-mails but...with lack of time online i never realy noticed the e-mails. sorry for that

£28 is one month, maybe pointless to keep it over christmas ? leave your veiw here :) either way it will get renewed just let me know when is best for uta.

ill be back soon to :p, well at least for 2 weeks ish at crimbo get alot of time of then :D (17 days woohoooooo) . After new year work will slack of and time will be mine again and i wont be a robot. looking forward to getting back into ut after a few months off/with only one day on now and then

Erm, tons of useless spam here :spam:

Anyway, ]>BO<[ won´t play the playoff, thus we are forfeiting it. (We want to stay in Div3!)

Thx for your attention! :D

thePROPHET! said:
Erm, tons of useless spam here :spam:

Anyway, ]>BO<[ won´t play the playoff, thus we are forfeiting it. (We want to stay in Div3!)

Thx for your attention! :D

:moon2: :hump: :D

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wanker:

Ermm just a idea or i actually thought it was already done this way but...

2 compulsory wars that act as normal wars and the 2 others can be played but DO NOT count towards points/positions just say "fun" wars

otherwise ur going to have major problems with some clans playing all 4 ( during christmas fs get a life ;P ) and getting ahead.

anyway..... :P

'i got a mail from you to 24 clan where in you say some things where you lying about now.... '

Wtf, how did you get that?

Psychotic said:
And who want's to play league games after 22nd-23rd in the month?

If you play Pro or iAS leagues that's 8-12 matches in 20 days, nearly a match every 2 days.

+ ppl is busy these days... not only on outstanding dates.
Yeh Psy's got a very good point... I wouldn't want any of you wasting valuable time playing matches; when you could be out buying me christmas prezzies! :Xmastongu

dog said:
I don't get all this bollox, points are reset at jan, yeh?

..yes, but promotion and relegation will still be adjusted AFTER December but BEFORE point reset, so basicaly one month left of fighting, especialy for those clans at the bottom and top of each div.

That sounds better Munkz :)
Bit late this year I'm afraid. Propose it a bit earlier for 2004 ;)

Rob: PM me! :D

iAS schedule is now open to add challenges.

StdAS and ProAS schedules updated and open to add challenges.

Still 1 play-off on div1-2 iAS to be played.
«) ø$ (» and Humor... the earlier you sort it the better :poke:

Status
Not open for further replies.