December Tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was not only me, but an admin team decision.

Bans have NEVER been negotiable. I dunno where you got the idea from. Noone got his ban lifted earlier, for any reason, why would you be special?

All the banned players have asked for this at some point. The usual answer is "you cheated on a League Game, you can consider yourself lucky that you are actually allowed reentry in league at all, a 2nd and final chance you rather make good use of it."

:wave:

As for replying mails, good move making all your friends spam my mail and ICQ with exactly the same argument.
Issues like this are replied to the person concerned, this is, you. Why should anyone else be informed about the status of your ban.
After discussions, decision was made yesterday but me/us had more important things to do until now, like updating the whole league tables/schedules.
So you were going to be informed... today.

Reading the mails I got, my guess is you told everyone you had a hacked LeagueAS only (from kazaa :lol: ) whilst you actually used an aimbot on that league game.
And it was you, not me, who brought this to a public forum.

Munkz: nonagon :bowdown: decides. Check the 2nd post on this thread.
Dog: oii fs what did I say now? don't get me started :P

LoL, ok you got some points there.. except the part of that i asked everyone to mail you... you little gimp.. i dont make my friends .... friends come to me and ask me when i come back and stufff..... but lets just drop it... ill be back when my time is rdy.. so far i know enuf about the league admins.. a bunh of slow fuckers who love to have power.. but with out it... they nothing but a bunch of noobers with no skill.. Aimbot or not .. you could have been gentle aboutt he fact that i cannot play .. expeciaily with x-mas...

Case closed!!!

cya

BtW remember Raichu..... Permenant bann??? i got a mail from you to 24 clan where in you say some things where you lying about now....

Think about that........

Aye League Admins are soooo evil (when they don't give you exactly what you wanted, that being fair/logical or not, doesn't matter).

On a side note take care with your words. Your 2nd/final chance once you are back in League does not involve playing clean on league wars only. The slightest thing out of order and you're gone for good. Keep in mind many ppl wouldn't allow cheaters back in League at all.

Raichu's ban was not permanent but "undefined" since it was the first one we had set and were unsure about it. There were other factors on it too... out of your interest -> As I said before, in these cases we inform the interested person only.

Anyway... :wave: and Merry Christmas.

Psychotic said:
Aye League Admins are soooo evil (when they don't give you exactly what you wanted, that being fair/logical or not, doesn't matter).

On a side note take care with your words. Your 2nd/final chance once you are back in League does not involve playing clean on league wars only. The slightest thing out of order and you're gone for good. Keep in mind many ppl wouldn't allow cheaters back in League at all.

Raichu's ban was not permanent but "undefined" since it was the first one we had set and were unsure about it. There were other factors on it too... out of your interest -> As I said before, in these cases we inform the interested person only.

Anyway... :wave: and Merry Christmas.

I know that its my last chance, b4 the bib war i never did anything wrong, ive been in league almost 1 year and 6 months, i made msitake ye :banghead: ,, wont happen again, ppl who know me will believe that, so there wont be anything out of order... and im glad that i can return, bc i could never be gone for good:DI'm aslo glad that much of ASE m8's still wants me :cuddle: haha

About the raichu thing, i didnt knew much about it, but as you explaned it now i get the point , GG . i aslo get the point that i wont be back b4 the 16th;)

Greetz And Thanks
Merry X-mas,

true wot munkz said! we are bottom of div 2 (solid), along with 2 other clans, r-c alrdy said they wont play us. and sixth, well i guess they wudnt want to play us either. so if fbc and ris win there 2 compulsary games, and we win our 2 games, but then ris and fbc go on the play other clans and win, then we go down? completly unfair imo.

edit: it actually looks like fbc and ris will play eachother, so that gives us a chance as 1 of them will lose points.

thats besides the point anyway. they could still play there extra matches and relegate us.

Last edited:
Greetz Morph you are missing 1 or 2 matches only... take it easy :)

Aye XB that could be unfair in some situations but can you think of a better system for everyone and every case? :\

3 compulsary matches wudnt solve it, but wud be alot better since most teams look like they will play 3 anyway. u even said it urself somewhere.

3 would slve it imo...wasnt it so in a few years back that the last match(es)..the last 2 were optional and u could challenge a clan who would like to play aswell?

well that wouldnt be fair either but im just asking :)

@ Morph, if u really want to play the upcomming matches ? then get your clan to book the wars after the 16th :p:

everyone, drop the discussion about any league bans in here. this is not the place to discuss them - tho I wonder, since when are they to be discussed at all.

anyway, stay ON topic, else I'll get the moderator stick out (and delete some posts prior to this one too).
Thanks.

It was 3 required games before the nonagon system, when clans were free to challenge any other = a mess every month on every div.... imo.

Removing all the optional stuff is even worse. You really want the end of the year/session to be like August, when half the clans can't field a full team?

And who want's to play league games after 22nd-23rd in the month?

If you play Pro or iAS leagues that's 8-12 matches in 20 days, nearly a match every 2 days.

+ ppl is busy these days... not only on outstanding dates.

4 matches is too much. Most clans play 3 after all. Others 2, depends.
Yes, you count on the luck factor on optional slots, just accept it as part of the system. Maybe it's not the best, but I can't see a better one.

Status
Not open for further replies.