December Tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic

OFF/GONE/IDLE/AWAY/NA/DND/AFK/BUSY!!!!!
Feb 26, 2002
Spain
  • Christmas coming soon :party:
    Time to spend with your family and friends, not many time to play UT.
    Because of it, this month you have 2 required matches only, + 2 more optional if you wish. Details on my next post.
  • Ruled inactive clans not showing up for 2 or more matches. Result is we lose div 6 StdAS :( but it will hopefully improve conditions in lower divs.
  • Server #7 contract expires by the middle of this month. Don't book matches on it after 15th. Many thanks to Rob for it :thumb: was good while it lasted.

Too many play-offs on all the leagues. ProAS and iAS bottom div schedules will be locked until these are complete.
StdAS open to add challenges.

Standard Assault - Champs:Mi5
Division #1
Non-Movers: A) SWAP, C)Mi5, D)AUT, E)UAS, G)SpR, H)C0, I)-8-
Playoff: 1B)FDC vs 2I)AAK - Wed 3rd 20:00 Server #4 - FDC won 8-3
Promoted: F)MoD @ 260/261 pts

Division #2
Relegated: E)Sixth @ 1049/974 pts
Non-Movers: A)X-Squad, C)R-C, F)ñk, G)AoR
Playoff 1: 2H)FBC2 vs 2B)RiS - Unneeded
Playoff 2: 2H/B)Loser of Playoff1 vs 3A)BO - BO Forfeits
Promoted: D)Solid @ 251 pts

Division #3
Relegated: F)IAS @ 506/480 pts
Non-Movers: B)ADC, C)DWAP, D)Ase, E)DFP, I)RES
Playoff: 3H)BiB vs 4C)MC - Tue 2nd 20:00 Server #6 - MC won 2-7
Promoted: G)NaS @ 203/251 pts
Leavers: Ai

Division #4
Non-Movers: A)Nil, B)DoE, D)24, G)SUYM, H)¿??¿, I)IDC
Promoted: E)Vlo, F)pO @ 220 pts

Division #5
Relegated: @lien @ 293 pts
Non-Movers: st30, EF, Mi6, IC, dca
Promoted: DoG, D&D, Sa, SveK @ 135 pts
Leavers: TBS, eK, X-MEN, T4A

Pro Assault - Champs:Mi5
Division #1
Non-Movers: A)X-FaGs, B)Mi5, C)SpR, D)Humor, E)FxN, H)SWAP I)PaC
Playoff: 1F)ñk vs 2A)tf - Wed 3rd 20:00 Server #2 - tf won 5-8
Promoted: G)off @ 644/684 pts

Division #2
Relegated: B)AAK @ 1174/1121 pts
Non-Movers: C)23, D)p~a, E)p1g, F)IDC, G)UF)
Playoff: 2H)NaS vs 3)R-C - NaS Forfeit
Promoted: I)pH @ 472/494 pts

Division #3
Relegated: FSm8 @ 1090/1080 pts
Non-Movers: KAN, BO, Delta, Mi6
Leavers: DS

Insta Assault - Champs:UC
Division #1
Non-Movers: A)Sixth, B)-8-, C)X, D)UAS, F)Fia, G)UC, I)AUT
Playoff 1: 1E)ULL vs 1H)oS - Tue 2nd 20:00 Server #3 - oS won 7-9
Playoff 2: 1H)Winner of Playoff1 oS vs 2F)Humor - Fri 5th 19:00 Server #4 - oS won 8-4
Promoted: E/H)BC @ 172/354 pts

Division #2
Relegated: C)Loser of Playoff1 ULL @ 867/788 pts
Non-Movers: B)SUYM, D)MC, E)LG, H)GRR, I)BiB
Playoff: 2A)p1g vs 3)EF - p1g Forfeits
Promoted: G)pc @ 468/605 pts

Division #3
Relegated: Swat @ 765/745 pts
Non-Movers: HOT, ISG, DFP, DoG, IDC
Leavers: eK

Last edited:
Here is it, the Christmas version of the almighty nonagon :bowdown:

christmasnon.jpg

Dotted lines represent optional matches, solid lines are required matches.
Optional matches will appear on your schedules set for 31st - 24:00.

Due to the lack of time during Christmas, this month you have 2 required matches only (for all the leagues and divisions).

You may play all your 4 matches if you wish, but you need the other clan involved to agree -> use the reschedule feature for it. Bottom div clans contact an admin.

Please try to schedule and play your matches early as noone wants/will skip parties to play later in the month. Deadlines for unscheduled games will be assigned and resolved with very little notice.

I know, at this point of the year, points gap between top and bottom makes too hard to climb divisions. Remember scores will be reset to 1000 in January. However, promotions/relegations and play-off games will apply, same as any other month.

Besides fresh points, January comes with new maps, new LeagueAS and maybe another good surprise ;)

utassault.net wishes you merry Christmas :) and happy New Year :party:
Enjoy these days :beer:

Besides fresh points, January comes with new maps, new LeagueAS and maybe another good surprise ;)

utassault.net wishes you merry Christmas :) and happy New Year :party:
Enjoy these days :beer:
well said :D

Right Tux, very early :D

Just finished schedules. A colourful one suits these days :)
Colours have a meaning but don't worry if you don't understand them well now, it will be clear after play-off games.
Schedule your matches in Red slots only.

:'(

"Due to the lack of time during Christmas, this month you have 2 required matches only (for all the leagues and divisions)"

:( shitt, if i'm still unbanned until the 16th i wont be able too play at all :-'(, couldnt you plz cut me some slak on this one bc Its X-mas????? It would feel like i got 4 months bann :'(

Greetz

Would of been nicer if you alternated matches from year to year, dashed line required on even years, solid line required on odd years, we played mi5 last year with same nonagon :shout: :P

lol basdo you lucky bitch. You will be accepting your optional matches won't you? :D

Right Mym I thought about it but... who can remember the clans played 1 year ago? :P

Of course you do... (-8-) and -={Mi5}=- are the only clans on the league keeping the same nonagon slot from the start :wow:

December is a transition month anyway. Unless you are near top or near bottom your matches this month don't really matter. Remember points are reset to 1000 on January.

i thought it was 1 optional match and 3 compulsary...

ohwell gettin old... we need to fight AAK first anyways :tank:

Btw, for clans involved in play-offs: do you want your match broadcasted in UTV? :)

:yipee:

Psychotic said:
Sorry Morph, not happening. Ban periods are not negotiable, specially the reason being a bot in a league game, not "only" a hacked LeagueAS.

@jwer: because most clans play 3 games and discard one.

http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?t=29860

LoL ok, its was negotiable when some one else asked.... oh wel ok fine,, i see admins ly too, your x-mas spirit must be verry low there in spain... .. you can rite shit on news with your x-mas days blabla.. but the fact is.. your just a lair..

16th December Psy and not a day l8 for you too unbann me .. you alrdy ripped of almost a half month of me now to play.. 3 months is 3 months and NOT 4!!!

cya l8'z

Oh yeh and next time.. ahm try to act like a real admin and Reply ppl on there mails.. instead of wait untill the last moment and post it here ..iam shure your a verry bussy man and at all... but almost 2 weeks and nothing . no reply .. no icq msg.. reall good (Y) keep up it that way and you wil make it ;) you probraly hate me now bc of my bann and stuff im saying,, but im only giving my opinion..

l8'z

so both clans need to agree for the optional wars to be pld? be a bit shit if say hypothetically, we lost a proas war this month and were unable to play any further optional wars to secure the league win, where as swap were.. and pld 4/4 and caught us up.. dno if doing this theyd have enough pts get up to #1 but that'd be unfair

also how does the optional/mandatory thing work, does the nonagan decide which particular wars get the optional status or is that something decided by an admin? wasnt expecting fxn AND swap, preferred at least 1 easy war :crap:

Status
Not open for further replies.