Dear Gazzy

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Phear

The all powerful W|G!
May 27, 2001
Birmingham, UK
As you are no doubt aware everyone has their limits, and you have crossed mine and more.

Over the years I have put god knows how much time and money into this community, of which you have used and abused all of it. In no particular order here are some of the things I have done for you:

- Paid for and admined the forums on which you post your bollox.
- Developed, paid for the hosting of, maintained and admined the league which you make a mockery of.
- Installed & maintained the servers on which you happily abuse anyone who has the misfortune of having to play you.

All in all I figure you owe me more time and money than your pathetic little existance is worth. You don't deserve a god damn fucking thing from me, and you've already had far more than that.

Well your not getting anymore, not a fuckin thing. You are now banned from anything and everything I have put any time or money towards. That includes the league, these forums and all the league servers, the lot. I will not put my time and effort into something just so you can abuse them and me.

To the rest of >ION<, he may not speak for all of >ION< but as a member of your clan he represents you, as I know that all the member of -=]NRG[=- represent us. Fortunately I am not gonna punish a whole clan for the actions of one fuckhead (I was considering it) but be aware Gazzy is banned, and this ban is permanent with no discussion. If I get one whiff of him having played for >ION< in any league match I will do the same for the whole of >ION<.

To anyone (including Gazzy) who questions my reasons for doing this, let me just say this. Once you have put up with this non stop bollox for as long as I have THEN you will be in a position to judge me.

Dear Phear

as far as i know we didn't have any problems up to now, so you maybe might consider my post somewhat neutral (hopefully); that's why i do not put any clantag next to my nick, because unless a clan leader or a clan rep says something, it is _his personal opinion_ and not the opinion of the clan (unless, of course, the clan agreed that every member is a clan rep). Same goes for NRG, Mi5, and every other clan in this league and else, so i think your threat of banning ION, accusing ION because of one member you have problems with, is just not justified.

Besides, you stepped down as a league admin, remember? Me and others think it was a sad day for the community itself, but with this you also gave away your admin powers of banning someone from the league you are not adminning anymore.

Gazzy owes no money and no time to you, and his "pathetic little existence" is by far more worth than any money or time anyone has put into a league. (Again, i like this league, and this is _not_ a personal attack towards you, just against this ban and your post.)

To be continued, as i think this won't come to an end that fast...

//inq (notice the lack of a clantag)

pld Phil, bout fuckin time

and inq, youre still in ION, doesnt matter what clan tag you post with you are in ION, so you represent part of ION's view.... now you blatantly have no idea what Gazzy has put Phil thru for the past 2 years.... i suggest you either find out, or keep your mouth shut (metaphorically)

uzi: It does indeed not matter what clantag and if i have a clantag beneath my nick, it just helps some people to understand that theres not "the ION opinion" and "the NRG opinion" as we don't have a private poll about everyone's posts. According to you, only clanless people have neutral opinions, but that's also not true. As long as i do not say that my post is official ION view (or FireStorm says, as he's the leader), my posts _only_ include my personal view and do _not_ represent anything of ION. (same - i do not represent Germany's opinion on Korea or whatever if i say something about it, just because i'm a german. hope you get it)

//inq

theres a slgiht difference between a clan of 12 people and a country of 40 million or whatever

12 ppl is less than what forms a government.... so thats your point ripped to shreds

Besides, you stepped down as a league admin, remember? Me and others think it was a sad day for the community itself, but with this you also gave away your admin powers of banning someone from the league you are not adminning anymore.

The fact he pays for everything and maintains the league even as we speak gives him rights does it not?.

Originally posted by FraggwizzarD

the time and money phear puts in this league absolutely gives him the right to ban gazzy, espacially if gazzy behaves like that. he almost asked for it.

edit: lol mc was faster, exactly my point

So from this point forward I leave Brave and CS in charge as League Admins (with SmartAss to join once the NA league gets on its feet). I will still be maintaining the web site and database etc, but the decision making processes will be out of my hands.

//inq

Originally posted by McNeill

The fact he pays for everything and maintains the league even as we speak gives him rights does it not?.

Well said. He who pays the piper calls the tune...

Originally posted by Uzi-Suicide
theres a slgiht difference between a clan of 12 people and a country of 40 million or whatever

12 ppl is less than what forms a government.... so thats your point ripped to shreds
Well I can see that Phear's reaction is somewhat justified.

But what you're saying isn't ripping his point to shreds, Uzi.
Just because my clan consists of less than 40 million people it doesn't necessarily mean that I express the opinion of my whole clan the moment I open my mouth.

Fraid so.

whether he is a league admin anymoe is utterly irrelevant..

The fact that he puts his hand in hand in his pocket to pay for stuff is more than enough reason.

Aye i know not of what gazzy has done but the fact is as every1 has already said Phear pays for this all. without him this would not take place. he has tha right to ban ppl Permanently or just for a certain anmount of time.