book launch whit ias

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

doh :p i used like aditive dissolve LOADS :p but then again i went transition mad ^^

ok, the best quality vid ive seen is that "not another frag movie" ... thats pure graphics quality not editting etc. And they've used

For video :Xvid, 640x480 with a data rate of 241kbps
For audio :mp3 with data rate 48kbps (default i think)

Im not sure if capturing the clips at 640x480 will give better results than capturing at 800x600 or higher and then rescaling, but ill look into it for ya

<Nekromancer> movie is 183 mb
<Nekromancer> without music tho
<Nekromancer> its 7 mins, 43 secs

i use virtual dub to rescale it to 480*360. looks betta.
the movie looks ok actually :D well to me that is, cus im used to meh graphics :ppp just gotta find some good tunes now

for best quality capture in 1024*768 highest details 32 bit then resize down to 640*480 and compress with xvid then mp3 or ogg for the music files

ACTUALLY paa' doesnt make a lick of difference wot resolution u capture in, only difference is the size of the writing on the screen. Quality is hardly changed by capturin in 640x480. But, having said that, i till capture in 1024x768 neway :P cos smaller writing looks better.

does actually lol ive captured in 1024*768 then used divx5 pro and compressed it to 640*480 looked really amazing file size was a little big 35 mbs for 40 seconds :0

u actually tried capturin at a lower res paa? doesnt make a difference at all, just scaling is fucked. Filesize maybe be different but to the human eye there is no change in quality.

ur not right on this one paa so just stfu. Just cos ninjagaz said it doesnt make it right.

lol :p ur both lords :p now shaddap :p

AGHHHHHHHHH cant find any decent songs to go with movie!!

never read anything done by ninja gaz that was what i found out myself it looked really good if i captured in 1024*768 and resized and compressed it using divx 5 pro to 640*480

yeh dats the site i used, tis really good.

will be released soon, still stuck on the music to use, this wknd ill see what songs will fit and get it sorted!

prolly be out sunday :p not saying for sure tho

got any nice songs i cud try?

just list the aritsts and song name, and ill dl form kazza.

ta

(19:19:09) • @rG`RiotzZz`iLL has: Glassjaw - Siberian Kiss
(19:19:28) • @rG`RiotzZz`iLL has: Inflames - Food for the gods
(19:19:56) • @rG`RiotzZz`iLL has: Ill Nino - Unreal
(19:20:17) • @rG`RiotzZz`iLL has: Marilyn Manson - The Fight Song
(19:20:51) • @rG`RiotzZz`iLL has: Rage Against The Machine - Guerilla Radio
(19:21:13) • @rG`RiotzZz`iLL has: Refused - New Noise
(19:21:30) • @rG`RiotzZz`iLL has: Slipknot - My Plague
(19:21:47) • @rG`RiotzZz`iLL has: CKY3 - Theme Dimmu Borgir Puritania
(19:22:05) • @rG`RiotzZz`iLL has: Evanescence - Bring Me to Life

I've heard all of these songs in ut films before , and i think they all work good , (Xsu - gold , Trigger Happy Movie , Diminished.ut2k3)

when I resize my clips to 480x360 at the drboz website my files get about 200 mb for a total of 30 secs
what do I do wrong :(