book launch whit ias

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

yeh, i know the lift one, me and sylen made it (prolly other ppl had the same idea)
there is also one from spawn, need 1 jump, 3 shoot. there is also on low, where 1 jumps, and 2 shoots, there is quite alot to be honest. but all will be revealed soon :p

hm now youre all talking about it ill reveal my secret 1337 idea :rolleyes:

what if you hit someone whos got jumpboots about 2-3 times in the air in hispeed, he should be able to finish in 25 secs or so, not? that should be hardly defendable

i originally thought of this for std as with shock rifle but we were never able to do it because of high pings :D

nah theres some wierd physics thing on high speed if u jump up too high u actually slow down :\ i think ...

nice idea though, maybe it would work ... get nek to try it he seems to have too much time on his hands :P

Last edited:
u making a vid nek?

mines gonna b better :P but won't be finished till the summer :\ done about 2 mins so far and its swweeeeeeeeet, if i do say so myself :lol:

Adobe premiere ownz! :thumb:

Thur's guide to dealing with booklaunchers. (From this match ... )

Attachments

• storyboard002.jpg
    storyboard002.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
true gkc style?

=the instagib movie from gkc where just about every shot they do, they replay it in reverse angle, back-to-front, upside down, slomo and fastmo at least 5 times

mines about 7 mins long i think. but really shit graphics as i recorded with tweaks on :p so when i release dont take the piss outta the quality of movie :pp

we have recorded a launch like that ice, but as joko said, its bent cus of the grav thingy, u slow down.

we had 2 shoots, 1 jump.

you both gotta shoot him exact time as he jumps with boots, and then both gotta mid air shoot him too. that gets u from the acid tank to car 1. wud go much further, but the stupid thing slows u down.

if ur doin it from demos nek, surely if u put the details up and take tweaks off while the demo is playing and ur recording, then put them back on to play normally again ....

yeh thats the point, i recorded with tweaks on :p altho it sucks, the main reason i did it was because i've watched to many movies, where u cant see nothing, cus its so dark. atleast with this, u can see everything clearly, but just takes getting used too thats all :p i think there is one mazon launch, where it is good graphics, but too dark for my liking :p

i cant be arsed :p mehbe if i make another movie, ill do it good graphics :p just for u guys!!

ive just exported the bitch from premier
1.23 gb lol took 7 hours :p

gotta resize it, add codec, add music

then about done. should be released soon, just gotta get the right music :p

Originally posted by Nekromancer
i cant be arsed :p mehbe if i make another movie, ill do it good graphics :p just for u guys!!

ive just exported the bitch from premier
1.23 gb lol took 7 hours :p

gotta resize it, add codec, add music

then about done. should be released soon, just gotta get the right music :p

1,23 GB 7 hrs :eek: My compressions takes like 30 misn but I cant get a decent quality pic or size :(

Plzzz help me :(

more fps (ie slomotion) = better quality
The faster ur clips are the less well ur codec will compresses it

640x480 with xvid codec is wot im usin'

And despite wot arrogant gimp ninjagaz says in his guide, "additive dissolve" is not the best transition to use as it fucks the quality of the start of every clip. Ur better off just fading in and out from a black video instead