Best Mario Kart?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Which Mario Kart game is the best?

• Mario Kart (SNES)

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • Mario Kart 64 (N64)

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Mario Kart: Super Circuit (GBA)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario Kart: Double Dash (NGC)

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
yep diddy kong racing was a decent game aswell yep!

Best on N64 was 007 Goldeneye or Perfect Dark.

Best game on SNES is definatly Internation Superstar Soccer Deluxe for me :)

X-Bomb said:
i like soul caliber 2, super smash bros melee <<great game, zelda wind waker is good as well.

edit: some good games u might like (that i didnt - but alot of others did), metroid prime, super mario sunshine, f zero gx. i probably would have liked these games if they had come out on there own but they came out with other games and when i buy 2 games i usually end up playing only 1 and forgetting about the other : :Joystick:

Thanks, But I already have Soul Calibur 2 (both on GC and PS2 :p:) and Melee I got too.
+ I never liked Mario so that's a :nono: for me.
I heared Metroid Prime is a nice game too?

Maybe i'll buy either Wind Maker, Metroid Prime or Mario Kart .. :confused: So many games. so little money.

Imo Goldeneye is the best un (For n64) , played it the most.
Lucky me I choose for Sony back then (Playstation 1 and 2 :p:)

I played it alot on N64 - imo thats the best version. Double Dash is also fine but I don't really like the maps for the Battle Mode. They are really too small.

The GBA version is nice too. It's like the SNES Mario Kart, just a bit better I would say and you can play it everywhere you go.

@sneez
Prepare for the new Zelda and Resident Evil 4 :bananna:

Fra*gg*er said:
@sneez
Prepare for the new Zelda and Resident Evil 4 :bananna:
Atm. I'm playing Melee and SSx Tricky alot (Just bought my cube 4 days ago:P).
The controller hurts my hands, but i prolly hold it wrong :o. If Re:4 comes out for ps2 i deffo buy it for ps2:).

sneez said:
Atm. I'm playing Melee and SSx Tricky alot (Just bought my cube 4 days ago:P).
The controller hurts my hands, but i prolly hold it wrong :o. If Re:4 comes out for ps2 i deffo buy it for ps2:).

Ur holding it wrong :P + RE4 is Cube only, just like every (or most?) other RE games, sorry :D

Yep, that's a deal between Capcom and Nintendo :)
I would say RE4 wouldn't be possible with these graphics on PS2 anyway.

Menace said:
Ur holding it wrong :P + RE4 is Cube only, just like every (or most?) other RE games, sorry :D
That's not true, Resident evil 1 and 2 were both released for Playstation 1 in 2000<
Anyway found a cool pic:

sneez said:
That's not true, Resident evil 1 and 2 were both released for Playstation 1 in 2000<
Anyway found a cool pic:

ohhh yeh damn!

Re4 for GameCube will be prolly one of the best if not THE best game releasing in winter this year!
I have already seen a trailer from Re4 and I have to say that's totaly different to other Residentevils, at least the sorroundings! :)
Should bring good fun and again many good hinds :)

^yako^ said:
ohhh yeh damn!

Re4 for GameCube will be prolly one of the best if not THE best game releasing in winter this year!
I have already seen a trailer from Re4 and I have to say that's totaly different to other Residentevils, at least the sorroundings! :)
Should bring good fun and again many good hinds :)
I managed to complete Re1 Re2 Re3 and Code Veronica :p:
But I really hope it get's a little playable on such a fuckish controller xD

REmake (the RE1 remake) is by far the best of the RE series. That's one that I wholeheartedly reccomend. I also reccomend F-Zero GX; keep in mind that it's a very difficult game, you WILL get frustrated if you plan on unlocking everything (Chapter 7 on Very Hard took me ages). A few great games that haven't been mentioned: Ikaruga if you're a fan of old-school brutally hard shooters like Gradius and R-Type, Beyond Good & Evil and Prince of Persia if you don't mind short but fantastic games (about 12 and 8 hours respectively the first time through). Metal Arms: Glitch in the System is pretty good 3rd-person shooter (featuring some great voice acting).

In regards to the statement that RE4 would be the best game of the year. No. The GC game that I'm looking forward to is Metroid Prime 2. I played through the first one 4 or 5 times and loved it (Thardus and Omega Pirate are painful on Hard mode). However, if I was to choose one game from any system that I'm looking forward to the most it would have to be Fable on Xbox; that game just looks fantastic.

Inferno said:
REmake (the RE1 remake) is by far the best of the RE series. That's one that I wholeheartedly reccomend. I also reccomend F-Zero GX; keep in mind that it's a very difficult game, you WILL get frustrated if you plan on unlocking everything (Chapter 7 on Very Hard took me ages). A few great games that haven't been mentioned: Ikaruga if you're a fan of old-school brutally hard shooters like Gradius and R-Type, Beyond Good & Evil and Prince of Persia if you don't mind short but fantastic games (about 12 and 8 hours respectively the first time through). Metal Arms: Glitch in the System is pretty good 3rd-person shooter (featuring some great voice acting).

In regards to the statement that RE4 would be the best game of the year. No. The GC game that I'm looking forward to is Metroid Prime 2. I played through the first one 4 or 5 times and loved it (Thardus and Omega Pirate are painful on Hard mode). However, if I was to choose one game from any system that I'm looking forward to the most it would have to be Fable on Xbox; that game just looks fantastic.

yeh prolly, but I personally dont like such game like metroid, I prefer horror games, like mentioned : Re1-3 , 4 soon :)
but sure you aint wrong, players who dont like Re will maybe say that metrio prime 2 will be 'the' best this year hehe :)

I can't believe I forgot to mention Eternal Darkness, a survival horror game that isn't plagued by a horrible camera or tank-like controls. Basically the big thing that sets it apart is the sanity meter; each time you encounter a monster it goes down (you can refill it somewhat by killing the monster). As the meter goes down you start experiencing insanity effects; blood will ooze down the wall, you'll hear someone knocking on a door, the phone will ring, and those are some of the less interesting ones (I don't want to give any of them away). In short, buy it...buy it now.