Best Mario Kart?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Which Mario Kart game is the best?

• Mario Kart (SNES)

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • Mario Kart 64 (N64)

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Mario Kart: Super Circuit (GBA)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario Kart: Double Dash (NGC)

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
^yako^ said:
yeh prolly, but I personally dont like such game like metroid, I prefer horror games, like mentioned : Re1-3 , 4 soon :)
but sure you aint wrong, players who dont like Re will maybe say that metrio prime 2 will be 'the' best this year hehe :)
Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to RE4, it looks great. I just really loved Metroid.

I hated Metroid Prime because the controls always buggered me, never got used to them, waaaay to slow for me :x
And when they did actually get me killed I stop playing, really couldn't be bothered anymore :\

Looking forward to RE4 and Eternal Darkness sounds great, I just never got as far as buying it yet :x

Edit: I think I would have liked MP alot more if it was 3rd person, which would make loads more sense imo.

well just btw!
I'd like to mention that all Mario Parties on N64 also brang much much much fun if you pld it with more peeps! really funny. my friends and me had sum good lauhgs :lol:

:)

^yako^ said:
well just btw!
I'd like to mention that all Mario Parties on N64 also brang much much much fun if you pld it with more peeps! really funny. my friends and me had sum good lauhgs :lol:

:)
yepo mario party r0x0r:D
but imo Smash brothers is more fun xD

Menace said:
I hated Metroid Prime because the controls always buggered me, never got used to them, waaaay to slow for me :x
And when they did actually get me killed I stop playing, really couldn't be bothered anymore :\

Looking forward to RE4 and Eternal Darkness sounds great, I just never got as far as buying it yet :x

Edit: I think I would have liked MP alot more if it was 3rd person, which would make loads more sense imo.
The controls didn't bother me at all. Metroid has never been an action game, it's always been about exploration. If the developers had used FPS-style controls for MP it would've ruined the feel of the game.

oooh men old times, i got all 3 parts of n64. well i aint got teh other ones cuz i never bought a cube, but on n64 they all pwn :lol:

neone of you know ''NBA Hangtime'' on N64?This is a really unrealstic basketball games and u can make flying dunks with tarzan sounds and other shit :lol:
This game is very funny and brings much fun playing it with more ppl :)

^yako^ said:
neone of you know ''NBA Hangtime'' on N64?This is a really unrealstic basketball games and u can make flying dunks with tarzan sounds and other shit :lol:
This game is very funny and brings much fun playing it with more ppl :)

I liked the one on SNES more though, beat the entire game with my brother, was fun back then :D

I have to add the game I spend most time and FUN with is definatly Donkey Kong 64! I didnt like it really first and I thought the minigames in Cranky's Lab to get the 'Rar' and the 'nintendo' coin are undoable! But when I was bored some months later I finished those lil games :D
This game is a classicer no doubt! :)

^yako^ said:
I have to add the game I spend most time and FUN with is definatly Donkey Kong 64! I didnt like it really first and I thought the minigames in Cranky's Lab to get the 'Rar' and the 'nintendo' coin are undoable! But when I was bored some months later I finished those lil games :D
This game is a classicer no doubt! :)

I hated those games aswell, especially because they were NEEDED to beat the game.. but I did em nicely in the end :)
I hated the game but I never knew why I did... it was an alright game if I look at it now.

Reactions: yako
neone knows the game MISSCHIEF MAKERS! ?...loooooool
My uncle bought me this game to my bday once....thought thx for a game!
LAter I saw it is a fuckn 2D game on n64!.... :rofl: :lol:
couldnt believe it! Shittest game on n64 I know so far! :D

wot.. this? lmao

mischief_screen005.jpg

^yako^ said:
neone knows the game MISSCHIEF MAKERS! ?...loooooool
My uncle bought me this game to my bday once....thought thx for a game!
LAter I saw it is a fuckn 2D game on n64!.... :rofl: :lol:
couldnt believe it! Shittest game on n64 I know so far! :D
And what exactly is wrong with 2D? Just because 3D is possible doesn't mean 2D should die. I still love the old Mario games (far superior to Mario 64) and Metroid: Zero Mission is amazing.

Anyway, I've heard that Mishief Makers is a fantastic game.

lol . . . I mean that this game is the shittest, I just add that it is 2D, I got nothing against 2D I still playing mario on SNES etc!
so dont get it wrong!

Just mieschief makers is a shit game lolol :lol:

^yako^ said:
lol . . . I mean that this game is the shittest, I just add that it is 2D, I got nothing against 2D I still playing mario on SNES etc!
so dont get it wrong!

Just mieschief makers is a shit game lolol :lol:
Ah, ok. But I'd like to point out to other people that this game seems to be a love it or hate it kind of game. I've heard of many people who consider this to be one of the best games on the N64 and plenty of people like yako here who can't stand it. I regret not trying it when I had a N64 so I could pick a side.

No, I'm serious. If you were to head over to the Penny Arcade forums and ask about it you'd have 20 people telling you how great it is and another 20 people telling you it's crap. It was made by Treasure, one of the most revered developers among hardcore gamers. They also did Gunstar Heroes on the Genesis, Ikaruga on the DC and GC, Radiant Silvergun on the Saturn (considered by many to be one of the best -- if not THE best -- shooters of all time), and they're most recent game was Wario World on GC (another love it or hate it game).