Bad Loosers

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm...
i dont think i could handle arguements like this
lucky im crap and no1 accuse's me of cheating
hahAHahaH
:D

Originally posted by Shokkwaive
Well that just goes to prove what I've always known and said. Mi5 are good players, but the most arrogant fuckers in the world.

I will only write this history one time...

PREAMPEL
Mi5 is a clan consisting of players comming mainly from europe but also from the USA. The thing that holds the clan together is success and even more the big friendship. Another thing that makes us strong are the permanent accusations from peeps who think they know us better than we know us ourselves.

MI5 OWNAGE
There was a time when Mi5 used to r00l. Many of you weren't there in the league yet or weren't in div1 at that time. It was exactly that time when the bad reputation started. People like GayZZy and Acehole were successfull giving the clan a bad reputation by accusing it of using aimbots and being ladsliders, what was complete shite. At the ION was so horny being #1 they merced for mi6 and caused the first defeat for mi5 on 24.12.2000.... what followed can be imagined...

MI5 IS BACK
Stronger than ever before mi5 played it's comeback match on 18.03.2001. Willing to go against the accusations and proof the world that they are the best!

L/\TINO TWATINO
There are several reasons why we call him internal twatino. He is prolly the biggest dumphead around the league but honestly he is a nice guy though. At the time when aimbots became public he got himself a copy of a crap and tested it several times on public server while at one time Acehole was watching him.

ACEHOLE ENTERS THE STAGE
Cos of the strengh (Mi5 just won a friendly against ION) Ace thought it would be great giving mi5 a bad reputation and make the demo public available. Yes, its true that latino used an aimbot on public server, but on the other hand there are still proves that ION used an aimbot in CLANWAR. I never insisted on that case, its a fact though...

THE TIME AFTER
Thru the whole time till the present mi5, with all the success, we had to deal with permanent accusations being cheaters, using aimbots and using lagbots. This time is responsible for the offensive attitute when we get accused of being cheater. All this accusation made us strong, gave us unity and idendity and for heavens sake, u better have proves instead of accusations! Cos we don't cheat at all. It's hard training that gives us selfesteem. I hope you understand our reaction to this case a bit more after reading a part of our history...

I actually requested for an apologize, but all I earned were accusations with no background. I know that there are social, intellectual and age differences in this community. In my opinion these are the reasons for this useless style of conversations...

CONGLUSION: Skull and his fellows accussed. Mi5 couldn't disprove the arguments cos there weren't any.

THREAD CLOSED!

THREAD CLOSED finally

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.