AS-WhatDoUThink?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

great map japs :D looks good ofr fps not to low on my shit pc :D

objectives are good imo the last objective getting damage to get it it's a great idea helps a bit defense :D

now i only got a question can we acess that Health keg ? and that ripper??? fs i tryed it A LOT of routes triggers everything doesn't seem to be possioble :| how i acess those ??

Dunno if you know this stuff but:

There is a wall bug (like Bridge / Golgotha) where if you drop off this corner against the wall you won't lose damage.

Fs why did they change the forums for attachments? Images won't attach :( Anyway I meant the one at the top hatch above the main door outside.

And also that first big round lift kills you if you're on the edge of it when it hits the top :/

The final tele is a bit hard to get into - could you maybe make it bigger or higher so we can jump through it?

I love the APC idea :) Could you maybe put some more ammo round it so it's easier to defend? Because a double hammer launch will get attackers into it really fast.

And those curved corridor walls were great, where you can dodge along them and slide all the way round them, speedway style lol.

I like this map but it's a bit small and very simplistic looking. Btw thx for putting no shock in - excellent decision in a corridory map :)

syphus said:
now i only got a question can we acess that Health keg ? and that ripper??? fs i tryed it A LOT of routes triggers everything doesn't seem to be possioble :| how i acess those ??
They are just decoration, no way to get them :(

{24}Useless said:
There is a wall bug (like Bridge / Golgotha) where if you drop off this corner against the wall you won't lose damage
Nothing i can do bout that, its an "ut feature"
And also that first big round lift kills you if you're on the edge of it when it hits the top :/
I forgot to fix that, well do it for next version
The final tele is a bit hard to get into - could you maybe make it bigger or higher so we can jump through it?
Yep, i can fix that, allways dodged into it, didnt know there was problem with jumping :D

There is a wall bug (like Bridge / Golgotha) where if you drop off this corner against the wall you won't lose damage

Is that something like getting stuck in a wall (without obvious reason)?
If so you can do something about this,These are mostly invisible colliding objects, ie BSP tree got confused at this part, this can be solved most of the time by adding stuff around it or even put in a little ledge so that it looks wanted even :)
if you just want to add a little bit of detail to change the BSP in this area i think youll need a fullsolid add to do this because semis wont interfere with the BSP tree.

Its more like feature than a bug imo, many maps have that same thing, when u press towards the wall when u are dropping it slows/stops the speed. Anyways defenders gain nothing of it, coz theres the water right next to it, use the water instead of jumping to walls :D

Made the final teleports bigger, didnt have any problems jumping into them now, also fixed the lift.

AS-Proxion

In the oilrig post you have a screeny of your stats, i see 31 zones in stats too, but where are they ? I dont see 31 zones, maybe 20..

proxizones.JPG

I was re-counting.. 31 is possible.. i only cannot find the last 6..

Last edited:
The "monitors" on def spawn are zoneportals, but i made them as small as possible, so they dont show up so clearly.