AS-RocketCommandSE

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Really nice :thumb:

Didn't have time to look more in depth but on a first overview it's obvious you put a lot of job on it (and learned a lot unrealED) since the last alpha I saw. Almost all the things I didn't like of the first alphas are changed now :cool: :D
(except the keg+RL @ the secret grave at start... )

Map should play faster now. You did a good job with weapon balance, objs, lighting, textures, teleps (hey you are using attach movers! :) )... and fixed most bugs/holes. Only found one collision bug from the original version but it's not important.

LMAO @ ending sequence :D
I would keep the original rocket launching, then make it fall and add some explosions :evil:
I can help you with this.

Let's see how it plays online but if no new bugs or major problems are reported I think it could be league material.

As for installing it on league servers, it requires an extra serverpackage... thats a problem :\
I look into it.

p.s: I wanted a l33t bootjump to the rocket! :shout:
One of the pillars is lowered but you can't jump from it.

Psychotic said:
(except the keg+RL @ the secret grave at start... )
Yeh i'm still toying with the idea of just having the rl in there (no ammo no health)...

Psychotic said:
Only found one collision bug from the original version but it's not important.
Enlighten me pls!

Psychotic said:
LMAO @ ending sequence :D
I would keep the original rocket launching, then make it fall and add some explosions :evil:
I can help you with this.
Yeh i will need help with this; every time I try to use an attach mover on the cam, it won't play online... Maybe I could try the cam dispatcher.

Psychotic said:
As for installing it on league servers, it requires an extra serverpackage... thats a problem :\
What's the difference between AssaultBonusPack and EavyAssaultPlus ? Isn't EAP just an earlier version? I can't remember; but iirc all the things that RC uses in EAP should be in ABP; in which case I can simply remap all the objects to the existing file.

Psychotic said:
p.s: I wanted a l33t bootjump to the rocket! :shout:
One of the pillars is lowered but you can't jump from it.

It *is* possible. I can't do it every time; but Jwer can :p:

The DaRkies have had the pleasure of going through all the private test builds, so I'm sure we could notch up a mini movie on it for everyone :)

always been 1 of my fav maps , nice changes made as well :)
but the warehouse door compressor cant be destroyed by certain weapons (pulse, minigun etc)... just like in the old version of rocketcommand :\

Indeed....attaching the camera to a mover won't work with league assault (try AS-Manticore)
tho camDispatchers do work (see autoRIP)

Konnan said:
but the warehouse door compressor cant be destroyed by certain weapons (pulse, minigun etc)... just like in the old version of rocketcommand :\

:\

The compressor in the old version of rocketcommand had no purpose; the warehouse doors were opened upon breaching the depot - that's probably why you can't destroy it there :p:

As for SE; i think that'll just be a matter of bringing the trigger forwards a bit.

Last edited:
heh yeah we were sort of test players had to dl the map again and again :P and from the server wel... that takes long :D

hmm just checked the grave its ful of holes i can c whats inside :( and when i have it opened i cant simply jump out from 1 side it bounces me sorta back

Last edited: