AS-research

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

spam me ? nah !

two times i pld it i always minigun upfront lol

REALLY upfront...

same point as yours, fps was actually lower here for me

Last edited:
THATS UR PROOF THEN DUMB CUNT

20-30 fps offline in an assault map as small and simple as ur's is beyond stupid u have to look at how u mapped it ( zones and shit )...

btw if u truely run ut in those settings with your pc and get those fps on maps ur really really dumb...

Originally posted by Paa`
spam me ? nah !

two times i pld it i always minigun upfront lol

REALLY upfront...
fs m8 u was spamming :P with them rox together with 007 and anni...okok it was only 30/40 sec but u was spamming

If you are accurate with the fps you say you have when looking at the rocks, your computer seems to render some points faster, and some points slower then mine.

I have no idea how you are managing to get 5 fps. I've played this online with 12 ppl, and the absolute lowest I got was 17.... but even that was better than the shit I get on siege :shake:

Originally posted by Paa`
btw if u truely run ut in those settings with your pc and get those fps on maps ur really really dumb...

No, I'm just not a fusspot who cant play with anything below 50 fps.

1-Intel Pentium III (Cu), 548MHz, 256KB
Memory 127MB
Intel(R) 810e Chipset Graphics Driver (DC133 FSB133) 4.11.01.2510

LMFAO

Originally posted by Destroy
1-Intel Pentium III (Cu), 548MHz, 256KB
Memory 127MB
Intel(R) 810e Chipset Graphics Driver (DC133 FSB133) 4.11.01.2510

LMFAO

Get a voodoo card and that'll run UT at 70fps +, no problems

ive just taken a look at it.

there are two zone portals really Across the bloody map..
TWO of em!!

its nice to havre that devided into zones, but i think you can get a load of more fps if you screw that and just let it be one zone.

2nd: merge those planars i mentioned earlier

3rd: stick to the grid. why is the whole map alligned diagonally to the grid when the map itself is based on only x and y parallels, all walls could be laid on the grid if you rotate the map a bit.

some semisolids would MASSIVELY bring down node count aand increase fps. yeah im probably a lot into semisolids and nonsolids but if you wanna use solids for everything do it like grz and use only cubic brushes. have a look at riv 3.

thats generally in contrast with the way steelhorn maps. he also uses a lot of semis.

Good point poof. Hadn't thought about checking that.

It was set to 0 (so defaulted at 60). Boosted it to 85; but i notice fps drops more now :( i.e. at the rocks @ start it'll stay on 85 until i hammer / something explodes, then it'll drop down to 50odd momentarily.

Tbh I don't know which i preffer: A constant 60fps; or a fluctuating to peaking 85fps

Btw; get your anti-aliasing sorted out poof. Your screeny looks ugly.

Originally posted by Humph
Get a voodoo card and that'll run UT at 70fps +, no problems
tryed to stick in a geforce long time ago, fucker didnt even work