AS-Mazon]I[

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bart said:
not bad, but why there's a redeemer near the river? :eek:

Cos it wasn't made for leauge, just for a mess on the server.

GURKBURKEN said:
I'd like a huge monstermap that goes something like this:
<snip>

I made one of them so you could practice launches without map change. It would be impossible to do without gutting every map to the point of blank walls, even then the level would get ripped apart by hom. UT can't handle such large maps.

Don't make it so symmetrical. In reality, a REAL fortress wants as few points needing defending as possible. Just make the cave a secret route or have something special in it and use the roof and mostly unused parts of the mid-level more.

Nice idea.

I'd put an alternate acces in the chain's cave and make an free space in front of the fortress :)

i'm reall looking forward to see some of my ideas in ur map Player

@ jackel: i know i am a 1337 painter. Art was my worst subject at school

»Player~63« said:
redeemer's Banned in the League Assault :(
so i think AS-Autorip have to be removed from the league map list, coz there are !!!2!!! redeemers in it :p:

The autocannon in AutoRIP is lame to use tho... if i c any clan/player use it i'll flame'em.. even my own clans.. :angry:

-ManuZ- said:
so i think AS-Autorip have to be removed from the league map list, coz there are !!!2!!! redeemers in it :p:
AutoRIP Fires warshells ;) { summon botpack.warshell } so its not a redeemer :P you cant right click them and fly them around the map...

well the rails in autorip are rubbish and its a bottleneck "again" i prefer a ballistic type of switch like on the warhead where u dont have to spam ur arse off to come near the switch but u can actually frag some1 with skill lol

The flag still looks like shit in u'r sig... there's no cross there... just > < not >< and u'r missing the
part

man who cares give the guy a pm if ye wanna talk about the flag