AS-Mazon]I[

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

RocK, u'r aware that smilie only should be used if someone asks "When is it done? " ;)

maybe add another chains entrance and maby e 2 switches to open the reactor doors.

Additionally 2 launch places the existing one left sided the other one right sided.

bah you know what i make a paint pic.

Thanks BloodzY :)

JACKEL.RC

I wont be adding amp or invisibility :nono:
But i dont see no harm in a chainsaw:satan:

BTW dose anyone know if there is a UT Editor 3.0 or higher that works for UT this 2.0 is a pices of shit :shout: crashed on me last night when was almost finished changin the layout of the chains area :mad:

I'd like a huge monstermap that goes something like this:

U start With mazon and when the crystal is gone u have to fight your way out on the other side and the map is there turned in to rook , and when u reach teh end of rook and jumps down in the water the map transforms into frigate wich u now have to attack and when u take over the boat it shoots the wall and takes the attackers over the sea to the beach on reverbed3. So now the attacker have to complete those objects to and when the riv3 part is finished a big door at the end opens and the attackers run upp a long big stair and come out in the starting point for ballistic, they take all the objects here and the final button will be really nice to get......because that will grant access to the under ground subway which will be the map autorip.

If u make this map (or really connects all those maps in a fluent way) i will really look forward to play it, cos it will be THE monster map of all monstermaps.

GURKBURKEN said:

U start With mazon and when the crystal is gone u have to fight your way out on the other side and the map is there turned in to rook , and when u reach teh end of rook and jumps down in the water the map transforms into frigate wich u now have to attack and when u take over the boat it shoots the wall and takes the attackers over the sea to the beach on reverbed3. So now the attacker have to complete those objects to and when the riv3 part is finished a big door at the end opens and the attackers run upp a long big stair and come out in the starting point for ballistic, they take all the objects here and the final button will be really nice to get......because that will grant access to the under ground subway which will be the map autorip.

If u make this map (or really connects all those maps in a fluent way) i will really look forward to play it, cos it will be THE monster map of all monstermaps.
OMG :P im busy with my map someone eles make that map:D

Comeon it will own :P

JACKEL.RC said:
add amp belt and invisibility and the chainsaw! :P

naah i agree with joko, but then again it wouldnt change a lot would it?
maby make a nother entrance to the crystal by the chain side? because then u wouldnt be so focused on defending the switch

would be nice in insta though. Obviously position of tunnel gotta be good so you dont have to run too far.

GURKBURKEN said:

such a map already exists

some1 put a few maps together....can´t remember the name :/

(maybe it´s on 1 of my old CD´s....)