AS-DawnRaidbeta

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

oops, my connection must of cut off during the upload of the pic or forgot to attach it, I will post the level a bit later on today after i get rid of a bsp hole in the def spawn room...... I have to install psp again too to get the new objective screenshots in, im not sure if your gonna like these changes mate, the fan rooms cool now tho u can jump from ramp to ramp and get back up from the floor ;)

...im not sure if your gonna like these changes mate...

as long as you did exactly as i wanted you can't miss :p:

tbh, i think you have a good idea what i like so you should be able to judge my opinion ;)

/me still waits impatiently...

hey, tis poods ere, just saying mi bruv been workin on the map all day n he'll be finished tomorrow night,

hes too fucked to do it now, honestly the youth of today

the ramp looks dam ugly so iv told im to redo it but basically the map is dam beautiful now, ill hurry im up i gotta a big stick to prod im wiv too ;)

love poods
xxx

bet uv all missed my gay inuendo ;)

erm soz about that, why did he use my profile fs makes me look like i have a split personality thing going on....... desolate][ is done now I finally got rid of the bsp holes, i know of 1 that is still in the fan room but thats so small it doesnt really matter.

I'll upload it now. The door at the start after u go through the fan needs changing but i dont know how to force it open after it has triggeronceonly set to false. I'll work it out.

mutts forgot a texture, it's on his site as well if you want to check it out...

imo it one of the best maps i've ever seen, including any league map... gave you a few minor adjustments but for everyone else this is a very good indication of how the map will be like and i think it'll do great in the league...

right after the small adjustments :p

PURE CLASS!

soz for leaving abrubtly last night my dad was being anal again by shutting down the computer downstairs he crashed mine, i restarted 3 times and got no network connection so i gave up :P

I'll get working on the stuff 007 pointed out + more curvey slidey bits that happy_guy + Beer wanted :)

to jwer: i've ligned it all up already :P and done weapon placements/ammo/health + added that lift + 2 new airvents which btw work beautifully for the gameplay :) I'm just trying to force that fecking door open now, i'm trying to work out some gradual mover malarchy.... + I have to get rid of a bsp hole which has appeared too bah. I'll go check my mail now.

to Turha indeed i can mate :D could u email them to me pls [email protected] thnx :)

P.S. if steelhorn reads this i think he has most knowledge of movers although Grz or the others prolly know, how do u get a door to open with a trigger until it is triggered to stay open permanently? I'm using a gradual mover as it has multiple tags but only the first tag seems to do anything :\ (and i have only used the gradualmover tags not the main one).

btw i have put it on the bib server... well i thought im gonna show it the other guys of bib... but for some strange reason the map will not start on the server with leagueAS :\

Very weird

[edit] Did I say not working with LeagueAS.. it isnt working at all [/edit]

Last edited:
it works on the fdc server on league and not league....bizzarre, I'll upload the next version soon which doesnt need the richrig textures.

Have you uploaded mutts.uax to the sound folder, and richrig to your texture folder on your server?

Do you get a message of any sort?

I think that the keyframes must be turned round. So that u tell it to go to keyframe 0 first and then to 1. Then it will think that 1 is the base and stay open... Probably will be wrong cause im just guessing, but give it a try ;) Btw, the server where we played on wasn't FDC server (doesn't excist anymore :() but jwer's....

only problem witht hat would be the door would stay open until u triggered it and it would shut, I have to work out how ot get it to have 2 sets of keyframes but i have no idea how :\ I might try and code it actually nice idea mr ninja :) maybe coding a new trigger to set it to stay at keyframe 1 that might work hmz I'll try anyways..