American clans in a euro league...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree with zork here too. They always bitch about how they get ping raped but when you go play on their servers it's "lag rape" for them instead. They should just shut the hell up and play and if they don't like it then fuck off. Some of our guys played in the naat league briefly in 2 v 2 and 1 v 1 as and never whined about lag at all and still beat some of em. They know exactly what they are signing up for when they join this league so they will just have to live with it or go away. Dunno what nas aka e. are like but cf aka kotr with a different leader and some of the less whiny players gone have always had certain members that are far too quick to blame their ping for loosing anything.

Guess I agree with Zork too, I just hope they don't blame every game they lose due to lag. I used to play on US servers on 56k and I did pretty well, even though people used to complain about me lag sliding everywhere :D

who are americans :chainsaw:
i heared ther all a bunch of mcdonalds eating whales
stay in yea own leuge we dont want yea yea bunch of moaning whales ;)

I got the idea of "lag-rape" from a Euro, actually. Didn't know about ping rape until someone pointed it out to me, even tho I ping 150 at least usually (on American servers). I hear "lag-rape" from Euros much more often than I do from any NAer.

i guess i am kicking in an open door here but there are not too many na players in this league
and some are actually quite good nice chaps squirrel from uas and shock from [x] are nice chaps :)

ProPain said:
i guess i am kicking in an open door here but there are not too many na players in this league
and some are actually quite good nice chaps squirrel from uas and shock from [x] are nice chaps :)

i bet they vote Kerry :rolleyes:

i did but then they changed their nicks to all kinds of BS
stopped the mute cos in fact it made me laugh :D

AtmaDragon said:
I got the idea of "lag-rape" from a Euro, actually. Didn't know about ping rape until someone pointed it out to me, even tho I ping 150 at least usually (on American servers). I hear "lag-rape" from Euros much more often than I do from any NAer.

Nevr heard or seen ayone say lag-rape in my life tbh and ive been here years, we in the same league mate? :p:

Everyone else whines about servers, so why cant the yanks whine about ping?

As for the only yank i know ... Shokk, i've never heard him mention ping .... not once.

i heared shokk mention ping loads even on TS the other day but i think that was just an excuse to not play some UT with me. + he seems to have a shittier connection nowadays he lags so bad he's warping all over the place :lol:

Thank God the Canadian players are not like those "yelling yanks"!

Just last month, I played with a guy I know from Sweden named Idle (for those who don't know, he's from the RiS clan) & he only had then a 33.6k connection & I played on a local server there (mind you, I live 1/2 way around the world...literally!) so pings were almost the same..HIGH! But didn't matter, so we played some 1vs1 DM (2 maps) & 1st one I got him good, the 2nd was very close & I won by 1 kill. Yes, we BOTH said how bad things were, but didn't care cause we knew it & bottom line, just had fun as it was meant to be....nothing more, nothing less.

Complaining does jack shit overall in a match & one just does what one can do in the situation that's given on hand. I personally know some with high pings & they play just as good as some with lower pings. One just learns to adjust to it over time. If it get's too unplayable, then leave & play some place else. It's all common sense.

P.S. :wave: Hi Atma! :cool:

Last edited:
Ah Zork.. wut a match that was...

I remember you spending most of your time, trying to weasel us into a forfeit. :coolfip:

I'm sure most of the flaming you received was in response to your low class style in leading your clan.

Don't agree? Hmmm.. do u think comments like:
"Because you can't set up a proper league in ya own stupid country ?" might be just a little antagonistic? It shows your true colors.

I don't know what everyone's problem is.. ppl aren't supposed to flame ppl just b/c they are from another country. HaK didn't start anything with CO, but CO definitely asked for anything they got. Zork as a clan leader, you should lead by example. That means remove the foot from your mouth, get off your high horse and stop flaming ppl about where they are from.

Yes, Flatus and the rest of the ppl that think ppl should stfu about the ping and deal with it, know exactly wut they are talking about. All the rest of the morons with the "euro, yank" talk need to get over themselves. Trust me you aren't any better b/c of which country you are from. Its the PLAYER you are.

GG

HaK

P.S.- zork, remember promising hak an unofficial match on an NA server? didn't happen did it

Status
Not open for further replies.